Pictures: Katy Perry Embraces Halloween With Skeleton Face Paint
Katy Perry celebrated Halloween early by channeling her inner zombie. The "One That Got Away" singer visited California theme park Knott's Scary Farm on Sunday, October 9, and she concealed her face behind a sinister face paint. While her outfit was casual and mundane, her face was not.
Donning a dark-colored sweater and letting loose her shoulder-length hair, Katy stepped out with a detailed skeleton make-up. She was joined by her funnyman husband Russell Brand and some friends who also went incognito with a similar face paint. "Be honest with me, do I look tired?" she tweeted. "Scariest night of my life!"
A staff at the amusement spot shared on his Tumblr account that Katy had jokingly asked one of his co-workers to kiss her that night. Having no idea who she really was and apparently appalled with her frightening appearance, the patron refused the advance. He was later called idiot by his supervisor for missing out the chance of a lifetime.
"Last night Katy Perry and Russell Brand went on Xcelerator 8 I got to see them and talk to them, they had their faces painted so they couldn't be noticed," the staff stated. "Katy asked one of my coworkers to make out with her but he didn't know it was her so he turned it down, my supervisor called him an idiot hahaha. (sic)"
More Katy Perry News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby