Pictures: Katy Perry Embraces Halloween With Skeleton Face Paint
Katy Perry celebrated Halloween early by channeling her inner zombie. The "One That Got Away" singer visited California theme park Knott's Scary Farm on Sunday, October 9, and she concealed her face behind a sinister face paint. While her outfit was casual and mundane, her face was not.
Donning a dark-colored sweater and letting loose her shoulder-length hair, Katy stepped out with a detailed skeleton make-up. She was joined by her funnyman husband Russell Brand and some friends who also went incognito with a similar face paint. "Be honest with me, do I look tired?" she tweeted. "Scariest night of my life!"
A staff at the amusement spot shared on his Tumblr account that Katy had jokingly asked one of his co-workers to kiss her that night. Having no idea who she really was and apparently appalled with her frightening appearance, the patron refused the advance. He was later called idiot by his supervisor for missing out the chance of a lifetime.
"Last night Katy Perry and Russell Brand went on Xcelerator 8 I got to see them and talk to them, they had their faces painted so they couldn't be noticed," the staff stated. "Katy asked one of my coworkers to make out with her but he didn't know it was her so he turned it down, my supervisor called him an idiot hahaha. (sic)"
More Katy Perry News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen