'Gossip Girl' 5.04 Preview: Gay Nate, Dan's Fantasy Sex
The Upper East Side is turned upside down in Dan's book which will be very much discussed in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". After much deliberation, he decides to gather Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Rufus and Lily to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book launch party.
Dan tells Nate that he is described as a gay in the book, but the Golden boy does not seem to be bothered. In his book, the former boyfriend of Serena also wrote that he and Blair have sex. Blair has a strong reason to get mad since her relationship with Louis hits a crisis point after her fiance, whom she claims to be the father of her baby, reads Dan's book.
Also in "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan", Diana learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. The episode will air next Monday, October 17 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle