'Gossip Girl' 5.04 Preview: Gay Nate, Dan's Fantasy Sex
The Upper East Side is turned upside down in Dan's book which will be very much discussed in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". After much deliberation, he decides to gather Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Rufus and Lily to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book launch party.
Dan tells Nate that he is described as a gay in the book, but the Golden boy does not seem to be bothered. In his book, the former boyfriend of Serena also wrote that he and Blair have sex. Blair has a strong reason to get mad since her relationship with Louis hits a crisis point after her fiance, whom she claims to be the father of her baby, reads Dan's book.
Also in "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan", Diana learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. The episode will air next Monday, October 17 at 8/7c on The CW.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'