'Gossip Girl' 5.04 Preview: Gay Nate, Dan's Fantasy Sex
The Upper East Side is turned upside down in Dan's book which will be very much discussed in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". After much deliberation, he decides to gather Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Rufus and Lily to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book launch party.
Dan tells Nate that he is described as a gay in the book, but the Golden boy does not seem to be bothered. In his book, the former boyfriend of Serena also wrote that he and Blair have sex. Blair has a strong reason to get mad since her relationship with Louis hits a crisis point after her fiance, whom she claims to be the father of her baby, reads Dan's book.
Also in "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan", Diana learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. The episode will air next Monday, October 17 at 8/7c on The CW.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna