'Gossip Girl' 5.04 Preview: Gay Nate, Dan's Fantasy Sex
The Upper East Side is turned upside down in Dan's book which will be very much discussed in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". After much deliberation, he decides to gather Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Rufus and Lily to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book launch party.
Dan tells Nate that he is described as a gay in the book, but the Golden boy does not seem to be bothered. In his book, the former boyfriend of Serena also wrote that he and Blair have sex. Blair has a strong reason to get mad since her relationship with Louis hits a crisis point after her fiance, whom she claims to be the father of her baby, reads Dan's book.
Also in "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan", Diana learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. The episode will air next Monday, October 17 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March