'Gossip Girl' 5.04 Preview: Gay Nate, Dan's Fantasy Sex
The Upper East Side is turned upside down in Dan's book which will be very much discussed in the upcoming episode of "Gossip Girl". After much deliberation, he decides to gather Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Rufus and Lily to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book launch party.
Dan tells Nate that he is described as a gay in the book, but the Golden boy does not seem to be bothered. In his book, the former boyfriend of Serena also wrote that he and Blair have sex. Blair has a strong reason to get mad since her relationship with Louis hits a crisis point after her fiance, whom she claims to be the father of her baby, reads Dan's book.
Also in "Memoirs of an Invisible Dan", Diana learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. The episode will air next Monday, October 17 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce