New 'R.I.P.D.' Set Photo: Kevin Bacon Grabs a Floating Stephanie Szostak
Kevin Bacon has been snapped grabbing the hand of floating Stephanie Szostak on the Boston set of "R.I.P.D.". The filming of the said scene is captured in a newly shared picture which was taken during the shooting of the Robert Schwentke-directed movie at Batterymarch Street in the Financial District on Saturday, October 8.
In the photo, Bacon, who plays villainous Chase Wilkins, is seen donning a motion capture outfit, revealing that he will play some kind of CGI-enhanced creature in the movie. Meanwhile, Szostak, who plays the wife of Ryan Reynolds' Nick Walker, is seen hanging from a crane.
Aside from the new image, some fresh on-set footage of the upcoming action comedy film have been shared on the web. The videos show a dramatic car crash scene at a street right in front of Old State House Museum, Boston. According to onlookers, no cast members were spotted when the scene was taken.
"R.I.P.D." follows a murdered cop who is recruited to work in the Rest in Peace Department, a police force comprised of dedicated yet dead police officers who battle the deceased who refuse to go quietly. Also starring Jeff Bridges, Mary-Louise Parker, Mike O'Malley and James Hong, the movie is set to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on June 28, 2013.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood