Amy Winehouse's 'Heartfelt Memoir' to Be Published Next Summer
Mitch Winehouse has found a way to keep memories of his beloved daughter Amy Winehouse preserved in a book. He has signed a deal with HarperCollins to write a memoir about the late singer which will hit bookstores in summer 2012.
"Mitch Winehouse wants to tell her incredible story in full," HarperCollins says in a statement. "From her mischievous early years, through her rise to stardom to her much publicized struggles with addiction, he will bring the many layers of her life together - the personal, the private and the public - to create a fitting tribute to his much loved daughter."
The publishing company additionally promises that the tome will be "heartfelt and revelatory." All proceeds from the sales of the book will go to the Amy Winehouse Foundation, a charity for children and young adults that was founded by Mitch following the "Rehab" songstress' death earlier this year.
Amy died at the age of 27 on her bed in her Camden, north London home on July 23. To pay tribute to the Grammy Award winner, controversial sculptor Daniel Edwards made a sculpture named "Memorial Portrait for Amy Winehouse" which features the "Back to Black" singer bare-chested without her trademark tattoos and piercings.
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof