Justin Bieber Dazzling in Official 'Mistletoe' Single Cover
One week leading to the release of his new single "Mistletoe", Justin Bieber unleashes its official cover art on Twitter. It depicts a close-up look at the Canadian pop sensation as he looks straight to the camera. "We r going 4 our first #1 single on ITUNES!! spread the word!" he tweets.
The picture has similar theme with the one which serves as an artwork for "Under the Mistletoe", the upcoming holiday album where the Christmas song is going to appear. He's snapped wearing a black leather jacket. Glittery name tag is attached on it, and snowflakes fall all over him.
"Mistletoe" was showcased for the very first time live during Justin's live concert at Engenhao Stadium in Rio de Janeiro. The sweet reggae tune is going to be made available for purchase later this month on date 17. It's then going to be followed by the release of the album on November 1.
A music video for the single is expected to get premiered to fill the gap between the single and the album release. Justin filmed the clip in late September, and called it a "pretty wild" shooting because a throng of fans showed up on the set. "We didnt even say our location and thousands of people showed up. my fans go hard!" he tweeted.
Beside being made as a Christmas gift for his devotees, the forthcoming album is also crafted for good cause. $1 from every copy of the album sold will be donated to charity. Usher, Mariah Carey, Busta Rhymes, The Band Perry and Boyz II Men help him to boost the sales by serving as featured guests.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences