New Trailer of Roman Polanski's 'Carnage' Unleashed
Sony Pictures Classics has unleashed a new trailer for Roman Polanski's black comedy "Carnage" via Yahoo! Movies. Unlike the previously released international trailer which still sees two couples in a nice chat, the new video captures the foursome when things have already gotten intense as they are trying to discuss their children's behavior.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively. After being premiered during the 68th Venice Film Festival, the drama movie is set to be screened at the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars