New Trailer of Roman Polanski's 'Carnage' Unleashed
Sony Pictures Classics has unleashed a new trailer for Roman Polanski's black comedy "Carnage" via Yahoo! Movies. Unlike the previously released international trailer which still sees two couples in a nice chat, the new video captures the foursome when things have already gotten intense as they are trying to discuss their children's behavior.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively. After being premiered during the 68th Venice Film Festival, the drama movie is set to be screened at the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters