New Trailer of Roman Polanski's 'Carnage' Unleashed
Sony Pictures Classics has unleashed a new trailer for Roman Polanski's black comedy "Carnage" via Yahoo! Movies. Unlike the previously released international trailer which still sees two couples in a nice chat, the new video captures the foursome when things have already gotten intense as they are trying to discuss their children's behavior.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively. After being premiered during the 68th Venice Film Festival, the drama movie is set to be screened at the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic