New Trailer of Roman Polanski's 'Carnage' Unleashed
Sony Pictures Classics has unleashed a new trailer for Roman Polanski's black comedy "Carnage" via Yahoo! Movies. Unlike the previously released international trailer which still sees two couples in a nice chat, the new video captures the foursome when things have already gotten intense as they are trying to discuss their children's behavior.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively. After being premiered during the 68th Venice Film Festival, the drama movie is set to be screened at the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked