New Trailer of Roman Polanski's 'Carnage' Unleashed
Sony Pictures Classics has unleashed a new trailer for Roman Polanski's black comedy "Carnage" via Yahoo! Movies. Unlike the previously released international trailer which still sees two couples in a nice chat, the new video captures the foursome when things have already gotten intense as they are trying to discuss their children's behavior.
Set in contemporary Brooklyn, New York, "Carnage" centers on two pairs of parents, one of whose child hurt the other at a public park, who meet to discuss the matter in a civilized manner. However, as the evening goes on, the parents become increasingly childish, resulting in the evening devolving into chaos.
Jodie Foster, John C. Reilly, Kate Winslet and Christoph Waltz portray Penelope, Michael, Nancy and Alan respectively. After being premiered during the 68th Venice Film Festival, the drama movie is set to be screened at the upcoming New York Film Festival and is scheduled to be released in limited U.S. theaters on December 16.
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker
- Nicole Kidman, Steve Carell and Amy Schumer Will Star in 'She Came to Me'