Demi Moore Spotted Reuniting With Ashton Kutcher at Campfire
After reportedly sharing a hug post Kabbalah service, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher reunited on a camping trip. The celebrity couple, who are rumored to head for divorce, were spotted together on October 8, Yom Kippur which is the holiest and most solemn day of the year for Jews.
They reportedly went out to Cachuma Lake in the Santa Ynez Valley with a couple of friends. The "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" actress dressed down for the occasion, donning a burgundy and grey sweater and jeans. The "Two and a Half Men" star also wore casual outfit; a white tee, jeans, and a black beenie.
It seemed that the two initially wanted to keep the camping trip a secret, but a fellow camper ruined it by taking a series of their pictures. It was Demi who spotted the female sneaky photographer, and the actress reportedly shouted to her, "Please don't take photos of me or my family. Please don't expose this."
In the pictures, Demi did look furious. She tried to block the camera, but to no avail. An onlooker said, "Demi was screaming. Once she knew she had been photographed, she whistled at Ashton and gestured for him to hurry into the tent." The source added, "It was obvious that Demi was showing the strain about the state of her marriage."
While Demi told the photographer off, Ashton was not seen doing anything to confront the intruder. The "New Year's Eve" actor, however, agreed to move into the tent when his wife ordered him and their friends so to hide from the public eyes and avoided being pictured further. Joining them were Ashton's friend Eric Buterbaugh, and their Kabbalah instructor, Yehuda Berg.
The outing reportedly was one of Demi and Ashton's efforts to work things out. The ex-wife of Bruce Willis was seen wearing a red string bracelet which is, in Kabbalah, believed to bring good fortune and protect against an 'evil eye.'
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos