Picture and Details of Paul McCartney's Wedding Ring Unveiled
Neil Lane has shared a close-up picture of the ring which Paul McCartney slipped into Nancy Shevell's wedding finger during their nuptials on Sunday, October 9. Boasting 5 carats of square-cut diamonds set in platinum, the band is presented in a vintage style as requested by the bride.
"Nancy wanted a band with a vintage feel," Lane told People.com. The celebrity jeweler additionally revealed that the band was meant to "complement her engagement ring, but not overshadow it," and it does "work as a set." The engagement ring itself, a 5-plus-carat, flawless diamond art-deco ring, was also designed by Lane.
McCartney was said to be very enthusiastic about the design of the engagement ring. "When we worked on the engagement ring, he took it seriously and was into the stones, shapes and styles - like a kid in a candy store. I could see him imagining what it would look like on Nancy's finger," Lane gushed, adding that the British musician also loved the wedding band.
In another news, McCartney and Shevell have been spotted stepping out a day after their nuptials. On Monday, October 10, the couple was seen all smiles as they left their St John's Wood mansion in north London where they held a post wedding party the night before.
Words are, the bash received a complaint from their neighbors who called the council noise team at 1:30 A.M. When the council officers arrived, the newlyweds reportedly agreed to turn the music volume down and the party continued for another hour and a half.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics