Picture and Details of Paul McCartney's Wedding Ring Unveiled
Neil Lane has shared a close-up picture of the ring which Paul McCartney slipped into Nancy Shevell's wedding finger during their nuptials on Sunday, October 9. Boasting 5 carats of square-cut diamonds set in platinum, the band is presented in a vintage style as requested by the bride.
"Nancy wanted a band with a vintage feel," Lane told People.com. The celebrity jeweler additionally revealed that the band was meant to "complement her engagement ring, but not overshadow it," and it does "work as a set." The engagement ring itself, a 5-plus-carat, flawless diamond art-deco ring, was also designed by Lane.
McCartney was said to be very enthusiastic about the design of the engagement ring. "When we worked on the engagement ring, he took it seriously and was into the stones, shapes and styles - like a kid in a candy store. I could see him imagining what it would look like on Nancy's finger," Lane gushed, adding that the British musician also loved the wedding band.
In another news, McCartney and Shevell have been spotted stepping out a day after their nuptials. On Monday, October 10, the couple was seen all smiles as they left their St John's Wood mansion in north London where they held a post wedding party the night before.
Words are, the bash received a complaint from their neighbors who called the council noise team at 1:30 A.M. When the council officers arrived, the newlyweds reportedly agreed to turn the music volume down and the party continued for another hour and a half.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'