'Dexter' 6.03 Preview: A Serial Killer From the Past
A serial killer from Dexter's past makes a shocking reappearance in the next episode of "Dexter". When another dead body is found wasted on the shore, the titular character finds similarities between the murderer's style and a trademark of the killer from old crimes.
Debra, who has been promoted to be lieutenant after taking down the bar shooter, has problems settling into her new job. Meanwhile, Travis (Colin Hanks) keeps torturing his victim as he and his mentor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) contemplate their next move.
"Smokey and the Bandit" will air Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
It was recently reported that lead actor and executive producer Michael C. Hall's contract negotiation with the network for new season broke down due to a salary issue. Words are, the titular character depicter asked $24 million over the next two seasons, while the pay cable offered him $20 million.
There is still no word if the dispute, which put the show's renewal in jeopardy, has been settled.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24