'Dexter' 6.03 Preview: A Serial Killer From the Past
A serial killer from Dexter's past makes a shocking reappearance in the next episode of "Dexter". When another dead body is found wasted on the shore, the titular character finds similarities between the murderer's style and a trademark of the killer from old crimes.
Debra, who has been promoted to be lieutenant after taking down the bar shooter, has problems settling into her new job. Meanwhile, Travis (Colin Hanks) keeps torturing his victim as he and his mentor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) contemplate their next move.
"Smokey and the Bandit" will air Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
It was recently reported that lead actor and executive producer Michael C. Hall's contract negotiation with the network for new season broke down due to a salary issue. Words are, the titular character depicter asked $24 million over the next two seasons, while the pay cable offered him $20 million.
There is still no word if the dispute, which put the show's renewal in jeopardy, has been settled.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch