'Dexter' 6.03 Preview: A Serial Killer From the Past
A serial killer from Dexter's past makes a shocking reappearance in the next episode of "Dexter". When another dead body is found wasted on the shore, the titular character finds similarities between the murderer's style and a trademark of the killer from old crimes.
Debra, who has been promoted to be lieutenant after taking down the bar shooter, has problems settling into her new job. Meanwhile, Travis (Colin Hanks) keeps torturing his victim as he and his mentor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) contemplate their next move.
"Smokey and the Bandit" will air Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
It was recently reported that lead actor and executive producer Michael C. Hall's contract negotiation with the network for new season broke down due to a salary issue. Words are, the titular character depicter asked $24 million over the next two seasons, while the pay cable offered him $20 million.
There is still no word if the dispute, which put the show's renewal in jeopardy, has been settled.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney