'Dexter' 6.03 Preview: A Serial Killer From the Past
A serial killer from Dexter's past makes a shocking reappearance in the next episode of "Dexter". When another dead body is found wasted on the shore, the titular character finds similarities between the murderer's style and a trademark of the killer from old crimes.
Debra, who has been promoted to be lieutenant after taking down the bar shooter, has problems settling into her new job. Meanwhile, Travis (Colin Hanks) keeps torturing his victim as he and his mentor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) contemplate their next move.
"Smokey and the Bandit" will air Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
It was recently reported that lead actor and executive producer Michael C. Hall's contract negotiation with the network for new season broke down due to a salary issue. Words are, the titular character depicter asked $24 million over the next two seasons, while the pay cable offered him $20 million.
There is still no word if the dispute, which put the show's renewal in jeopardy, has been settled.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7