'Dexter' 6.03 Preview: A Serial Killer From the Past
A serial killer from Dexter's past makes a shocking reappearance in the next episode of "Dexter". When another dead body is found wasted on the shore, the titular character finds similarities between the murderer's style and a trademark of the killer from old crimes.
Debra, who has been promoted to be lieutenant after taking down the bar shooter, has problems settling into her new job. Meanwhile, Travis (Colin Hanks) keeps torturing his victim as he and his mentor Gellar (Edward James Olmos) contemplate their next move.
"Smokey and the Bandit" will air Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. ET on Showtime.
It was recently reported that lead actor and executive producer Michael C. Hall's contract negotiation with the network for new season broke down due to a salary issue. Words are, the titular character depicter asked $24 million over the next two seasons, while the pay cable offered him $20 million.
There is still no word if the dispute, which put the show's renewal in jeopardy, has been settled.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen