Candid Video Sees Channing Tatum on the Scene During Bar Brawl
Although an insider insisted that Channing Tatum was not involved in a bar fight on Friday night, October 7, a newly shared candid video which was taken that night might prove otherwise. Two days after the brawl, TMZ obtained a video that sees a man who looks like the "Public Enemies" star among the crowd in a melee, but it is not clear if he was the one fighting.
Previously, it was reported that Tatum was allegedly taking part in the fight that broke out at a bar in Chicago. Law enforcement was called to the scene around 1:10 A.M. after receiving a report of a "big fight". However, no arrests were made and Tatum was only spotted being ushered away after the altercation went down.
Following the incident, multiple onlookers revealed on Twitter that the 31-year-old actor, who will be seen in action movie "Haywire", was punching a patron during the affray. However, an insider poured cold water on the swirling issue, claiming that the Alabama-born star "never threw a punch and was not involved in the brawl."
Earlier before the incident happened, Tatum was spotted enjoying the night out with his wife Jenna Dewan. Wearing a black cap and casual shirt, he was seen taking a picture together with Dewan and a female fan in the bar.
More Channing Tatum News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!