Candid Video Sees Channing Tatum on the Scene During Bar Brawl
Although an insider insisted that Channing Tatum was not involved in a bar fight on Friday night, October 7, a newly shared candid video which was taken that night might prove otherwise. Two days after the brawl, TMZ obtained a video that sees a man who looks like the "Public Enemies" star among the crowd in a melee, but it is not clear if he was the one fighting.
Previously, it was reported that Tatum was allegedly taking part in the fight that broke out at a bar in Chicago. Law enforcement was called to the scene around 1:10 A.M. after receiving a report of a "big fight". However, no arrests were made and Tatum was only spotted being ushered away after the altercation went down.
Following the incident, multiple onlookers revealed on Twitter that the 31-year-old actor, who will be seen in action movie "Haywire", was punching a patron during the affray. However, an insider poured cold water on the swirling issue, claiming that the Alabama-born star "never threw a punch and was not involved in the brawl."
Earlier before the incident happened, Tatum was spotted enjoying the night out with his wife Jenna Dewan. Wearing a black cap and casual shirt, he was seen taking a picture together with Dewan and a female fan in the bar.
More Channing Tatum News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert