Candid Video Sees Channing Tatum on the Scene During Bar Brawl
Although an insider insisted that Channing Tatum was not involved in a bar fight on Friday night, October 7, a newly shared candid video which was taken that night might prove otherwise. Two days after the brawl, TMZ obtained a video that sees a man who looks like the "Public Enemies" star among the crowd in a melee, but it is not clear if he was the one fighting.
Previously, it was reported that Tatum was allegedly taking part in the fight that broke out at a bar in Chicago. Law enforcement was called to the scene around 1:10 A.M. after receiving a report of a "big fight". However, no arrests were made and Tatum was only spotted being ushered away after the altercation went down.
Following the incident, multiple onlookers revealed on Twitter that the 31-year-old actor, who will be seen in action movie "Haywire", was punching a patron during the affray. However, an insider poured cold water on the swirling issue, claiming that the Alabama-born star "never threw a punch and was not involved in the brawl."
Earlier before the incident happened, Tatum was spotted enjoying the night out with his wife Jenna Dewan. Wearing a black cap and casual shirt, he was seen taking a picture together with Dewan and a female fan in the bar.
More Channing Tatum News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise