Artist of the Week: Joe Jonas
Joe Jonas is not easily satisfied with the success he has already had with his siblings in the Jonas Brothers. Instead of sitting back and relaxing, he pushes himself even more by working on a solo project. Taking the advantage of the Jo Bros break, he records "Fastlife" and is going to release it in the United States on October 11.
The first single from the solo album, "See No More", has been embraced by Joe's fans since June this year. Through the song which he co-wrote along with Chris Brown and Brian Kennedy, the lead singer of the Jonas boys got nominated for Choice Music: Break-up Song at 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
Joe gets more personal in the second single called "Just in Love" by sharing his past relationship. The heartthrob who once dated Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene sings about "going through a relationship with somebody." The song span a remix by Lil Wayne.
Most recently, a new song called "Lighthouse" hit the web for listening pleasure. Another melancholic tale about a relationship gone wrong, it's co-penned by Breezy and Kevin McCall. "My heart is getting cold as I count the days," he croons. "I would give my soul for the chance to see her."
Joe has just completed his North America tour with Jay Sean and JoJo. He kicked off the gig on September 9 and wrapped it up on October 6. He got a special visit from big bro Kevin Jonas during the last stop. "The greatest way to finish out the tour. My bro Kevin got on stage with me. Love you NYC!" he tweeted.
More Joe Jonas News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger