Prince Harry Low-Key During First Night Out in the U.S.
A local diner in California has gotten the honor to serve Prince Harry on Friday, October 7. The 27-year-old son of Prince Charles visited McP's Irish Pub and Grill in Coronado a day after he landed in the U.S. for a military training.
Dishing on the prince's night outing in the country, bar manager for the pub Ted Taylor said that the younger brother of Prince William came with seven buddies and sat outside at a picnic table. He ate a burger and had a beer, before leaving about an hour later.
"He said, 'I'm glad to be here'," Taylor said of Prince Harry. "He was very personable. He was a nice guy, very low-key." He went on telling People.com that the former boyfriend of Chelsy Davy turned down offers from several girls who wanted to take pictures with him.
Fellow attendants Victor Swircz and his soon-to-be-wife Laurie, who were having their rehearsal dinner at the eatery, had an opportunity to meet Prince Harry as well. The man said that the Captain Wales in the Army Air Corps declined to get pictured with them, but he was willing to take photograph of the couple with his security guard, who was reportedly named Mark.
During his first night out in Uncle Sam's country, Prince Harry also spent some time at Andaz Hotel in San Diego. According to the hotel's Twitter, the fourth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II "relaxed w/ some drinks while watching rugby" with around 20 friends.
Prince William arrived at a naval air field in El Centro, California, on Thursday for a training known as Exercise Crimson Eagle. He will stay there for about a month before heading to Gila Bend Air Force Auxiliary Field in southern Arizona.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose