'Desperate Housewives' 8.04 Preview: Doug's New Girl, Gaby's War
Lynette's marriage problem gets complicated when "Desperate Housewives" returns next week. Renee tells her that her estranged husband Doug is banging somebody and the mother of four goes on an investigation to find out about the young woman whom he might be dating.
Another Wisteria Lane housewife, Gaby, declares a war with a parent volunteer who banishes her to a faraway parking lot after she disobeys the rules of student drop-offs at the front of Juanita's school. She seeks support from other women, but may land in a bigger trouble when she accidentally hits her nemesis with her car.
Meanwhile, Bree discovers that daughter Danielle's new business may not be as wholesome as first thought, and Susan tries to ease her guilt by taking an art class with no-nonsense instructor Andre Zeller (Miguel Ferrer).
Titled "School of Hard Knocks", the fourth episode from final season of the drama comedy series will air next Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs