'Desperate Housewives' 8.04 Preview: Doug's New Girl, Gaby's War
Lynette's marriage problem gets complicated when "Desperate Housewives" returns next week. Renee tells her that her estranged husband Doug is banging somebody and the mother of four goes on an investigation to find out about the young woman whom he might be dating.
Another Wisteria Lane housewife, Gaby, declares a war with a parent volunteer who banishes her to a faraway parking lot after she disobeys the rules of student drop-offs at the front of Juanita's school. She seeks support from other women, but may land in a bigger trouble when she accidentally hits her nemesis with her car.
Meanwhile, Bree discovers that daughter Danielle's new business may not be as wholesome as first thought, and Susan tries to ease her guilt by taking an art class with no-nonsense instructor Andre Zeller (Miguel Ferrer).
Titled "School of Hard Knocks", the fourth episode from final season of the drama comedy series will air next Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics