'Desperate Housewives' 8.04 Preview: Doug's New Girl, Gaby's War
Lynette's marriage problem gets complicated when "Desperate Housewives" returns next week. Renee tells her that her estranged husband Doug is banging somebody and the mother of four goes on an investigation to find out about the young woman whom he might be dating.
Another Wisteria Lane housewife, Gaby, declares a war with a parent volunteer who banishes her to a faraway parking lot after she disobeys the rules of student drop-offs at the front of Juanita's school. She seeks support from other women, but may land in a bigger trouble when she accidentally hits her nemesis with her car.
Meanwhile, Bree discovers that daughter Danielle's new business may not be as wholesome as first thought, and Susan tries to ease her guilt by taking an art class with no-nonsense instructor Andre Zeller (Miguel Ferrer).
Titled "School of Hard Knocks", the fourth episode from final season of the drama comedy series will air next Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March