'Desperate Housewives' 8.04 Preview: Doug's New Girl, Gaby's War
Lynette's marriage problem gets complicated when "Desperate Housewives" returns next week. Renee tells her that her estranged husband Doug is banging somebody and the mother of four goes on an investigation to find out about the young woman whom he might be dating.
Another Wisteria Lane housewife, Gaby, declares a war with a parent volunteer who banishes her to a faraway parking lot after she disobeys the rules of student drop-offs at the front of Juanita's school. She seeks support from other women, but may land in a bigger trouble when she accidentally hits her nemesis with her car.
Meanwhile, Bree discovers that daughter Danielle's new business may not be as wholesome as first thought, and Susan tries to ease her guilt by taking an art class with no-nonsense instructor Andre Zeller (Miguel Ferrer).
Titled "School of Hard Knocks", the fourth episode from final season of the drama comedy series will air next Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns