'Desperate Housewives' 8.04 Preview: Doug's New Girl, Gaby's War
Lynette's marriage problem gets complicated when "Desperate Housewives" returns next week. Renee tells her that her estranged husband Doug is banging somebody and the mother of four goes on an investigation to find out about the young woman whom he might be dating.
Another Wisteria Lane housewife, Gaby, declares a war with a parent volunteer who banishes her to a faraway parking lot after she disobeys the rules of student drop-offs at the front of Juanita's school. She seeks support from other women, but may land in a bigger trouble when she accidentally hits her nemesis with her car.
Meanwhile, Bree discovers that daughter Danielle's new business may not be as wholesome as first thought, and Susan tries to ease her guilt by taking an art class with no-nonsense instructor Andre Zeller (Miguel Ferrer).
Titled "School of Hard Knocks", the fourth episode from final season of the drama comedy series will air next Sunday, October 16 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic