Beyonce Knowles Dances Effortlessly in 'Love on Top' Video Teaser
Instead of responding to criticisms regarding similarities between her "Countdown" music video and a work done by Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, Beyonce Knowles comes out releasing a teaser for her next video. Filmed for her single "Love on Top", the sneak-peek sees the pregnant singer busting a move.
Queen Bey rocks a sexy black leotard, ditches her heels with a pair of sneakers and completes her cool looks by wearing a captain-styled hat. She does a routine which is similar to the one she showed off on the stage of MTV Video Music Awards last summer. Along with all-male backing dancers, she moves her body effortlessly to the groovy beat.
Both "Love on Top" and "Countdown" are taken from Beyonce's latest studio installment "4" which was released earlier this year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'