Beyonce Knowles Dances Effortlessly in 'Love on Top' Video Teaser
Instead of responding to criticisms regarding similarities between her "Countdown" music video and a work done by Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, Beyonce Knowles comes out releasing a teaser for her next video. Filmed for her single "Love on Top", the sneak-peek sees the pregnant singer busting a move.
Queen Bey rocks a sexy black leotard, ditches her heels with a pair of sneakers and completes her cool looks by wearing a captain-styled hat. She does a routine which is similar to the one she showed off on the stage of MTV Video Music Awards last summer. Along with all-male backing dancers, she moves her body effortlessly to the groovy beat.
Both "Love on Top" and "Countdown" are taken from Beyonce's latest studio installment "4" which was released earlier this year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean