Beyonce Knowles Dances Effortlessly in 'Love on Top' Video Teaser
Instead of responding to criticisms regarding similarities between her "Countdown" music video and a work done by Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, Beyonce Knowles comes out releasing a teaser for her next video. Filmed for her single "Love on Top", the sneak-peek sees the pregnant singer busting a move.
Queen Bey rocks a sexy black leotard, ditches her heels with a pair of sneakers and completes her cool looks by wearing a captain-styled hat. She does a routine which is similar to the one she showed off on the stage of MTV Video Music Awards last summer. Along with all-male backing dancers, she moves her body effortlessly to the groovy beat.
Both "Love on Top" and "Countdown" are taken from Beyonce's latest studio installment "4" which was released earlier this year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6