Beyonce Knowles Dances Effortlessly in 'Love on Top' Video Teaser
Instead of responding to criticisms regarding similarities between her "Countdown" music video and a work done by Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, Beyonce Knowles comes out releasing a teaser for her next video. Filmed for her single "Love on Top", the sneak-peek sees the pregnant singer busting a move.
Queen Bey rocks a sexy black leotard, ditches her heels with a pair of sneakers and completes her cool looks by wearing a captain-styled hat. She does a routine which is similar to the one she showed off on the stage of MTV Video Music Awards last summer. Along with all-male backing dancers, she moves her body effortlessly to the groovy beat.
Both "Love on Top" and "Countdown" are taken from Beyonce's latest studio installment "4" which was released earlier this year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars