Beyonce Knowles Dances Effortlessly in 'Love on Top' Video Teaser
Instead of responding to criticisms regarding similarities between her "Countdown" music video and a work done by Belgian choreographer Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker, Beyonce Knowles comes out releasing a teaser for her next video. Filmed for her single "Love on Top", the sneak-peek sees the pregnant singer busting a move.
Queen Bey rocks a sexy black leotard, ditches her heels with a pair of sneakers and completes her cool looks by wearing a captain-styled hat. She does a routine which is similar to the one she showed off on the stage of MTV Video Music Awards last summer. Along with all-male backing dancers, she moves her body effortlessly to the groovy beat.
Both "Love on Top" and "Countdown" are taken from Beyonce's latest studio installment "4" which was released earlier this year.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner