'SNL': Ben Stiller Reprises Zoolander, Spoofs 'Moneyball'
Ben Stiller returned to host "Saturday Night Live" on October 10 and reprised his supermodel character, Derek Zoolander. He showed up during "Weekend Update" segment with Bill Hader's Stefon to promote his upcoming VIP Halloween party.
"I want to use this party as a message, a message that I want to spread that you don't need illegal drugs to have a good time," Zoolander said. "There are plenty of good prescription drugs." He additionally revealed that he was not going to wear costume at the bash, claiming, "I'm just wearing my new look - Cold Coffee."
Stiller later brought out a v-neck battle with Andy Samberg. The two tried to outdo each other by putting on various kinds of v-neck shirt until the "Tower Heist" actor donned a shirt which exposed his crotch, which was blurred in the scene. The competition ended with him being escorted by police.
In another sketch, Stiller spoofed "Moneyball" in which Brad Pitt plays the general manager of the Oakland A's. When Jonah Hill's character in the movie said the team "shouldn't buy better players. It should make better players," Pitt's character asked, "What, with heart?" Stiller's drug-dealer character replied, "No, with steroids."
Another highlight from last week's "SNL" was Hugh Jackman's appearance. Making a cameo just in time with the release of his movie "Real Steel", he portrayed Daniel Radcliffe and shared screen with Samberg, who played Jackman. When Jackman's Radcliffe asked Samberg's Jackman the secret of his amazing shape, he said it was nothing more than "bicep and calf implants" and "Botox."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama