Kim Kardashian Talks Babies: Give Me and Kris Humphries a Year
Kim Kardashian is so ready to have babies with hubby Kris Humphries that she has already put a specific timeframe to get pregnant. Roughly two months after tying the knot, the reality TV series talks about the prospect of having kids, saying "Give us a year."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star discussed that matter last Friday, October 7 when speaking to Ryan Seacrest for an interview on his radio show. She reasoned that their main concern for the time being was to get everything settled first.
"I think we want to figure out where he's going to play, and where we're going to live," she gushed. "We haven't even thought of any of that. We're staying in New York right now. I travel a little bit for work... Hopefully the lockout will be done and we'll know where he's playing ... I'd say like a year, give us a year."
Kim additionally said she's willing to move just everywhere for Kris even though it means she has to tone down her glamorous Los Angeles-New York lifestyle. When asked what she would do if her husband plays for the Oklahoma Thunder basketball team, she replied, "I would go to Oklahoma City. We're not going to live a separate life."
Kim has already talked about her desire to have babies just a few weeks after dating Kris. Back in January, the socialite posted a childhood picture of the NJ Nets basketball player on Twitter and accompanied it with the message, "I want my son to look like this."
Kim and Kris got married on August 20 in a lavish ceremony held on an estate in Montecito, California. The couple exchanged Lorraine Schwartz rings witnessed by around 440 guests including Demi Lovato, Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017