Paul McCartney Wed New Yorker Nancy Shevell in London
Paul McCartney is married for the third time. In a ceremony held at the Old Marylebone Town Hall on Sunday, October 9 afternoon, the former Beatle tied the knot to New York businesswoman Nancy Shevell who he has dated since 2007.
The couple exchanged vows in front of 30 guests including McCartney's pal Ringo Starr and Shevell's relative Barbara Walters. McCartney's daughter Stella designed the bride's dress, which is a long-sleeved, v-neck, knee-length ivory ensemble, as well as the groom's navy blue suit. His youngest daughter, Beatrice acted the the flower girl, wearing a long dress and flower wreath.
McCartney presented his bride with a vintage-style Neil Lane band which boasts 5-carats of square cut diamonds. The just married couple were greeted by photographers outside the Hall. He joked to the photographers and reporters, "What's going on? What are you all doing here?", adding that he felt "married".
Mr. and Mrs. McCartney would hold a party in the evening at his house. According to People, guests would be served with vegetarian food such as salads, polenta, tarts and dumplings. Posh Puds Patisserie provided two wedding cakes, one traditional and one vegan.
There will be another celebration in the States later this month.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'