Paul McCartney Wed New Yorker Nancy Shevell in London
Paul McCartney is married for the third time. In a ceremony held at the Old Marylebone Town Hall on Sunday, October 9 afternoon, the former Beatle tied the knot to New York businesswoman Nancy Shevell who he has dated since 2007.
The couple exchanged vows in front of 30 guests including McCartney's pal Ringo Starr and Shevell's relative Barbara Walters. McCartney's daughter Stella designed the bride's dress, which is a long-sleeved, v-neck, knee-length ivory ensemble, as well as the groom's navy blue suit. His youngest daughter, Beatrice acted the the flower girl, wearing a long dress and flower wreath.
McCartney presented his bride with a vintage-style Neil Lane band which boasts 5-carats of square cut diamonds. The just married couple were greeted by photographers outside the Hall. He joked to the photographers and reporters, "What's going on? What are you all doing here?", adding that he felt "married".
Mr. and Mrs. McCartney would hold a party in the evening at his house. According to People, guests would be served with vegetarian food such as salads, polenta, tarts and dumplings. Posh Puds Patisserie provided two wedding cakes, one traditional and one vegan.
There will be another celebration in the States later this month.
More Paul McCartney News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie