Paul McCartney Wed New Yorker Nancy Shevell in London
Paul McCartney is married for the third time. In a ceremony held at the Old Marylebone Town Hall on Sunday, October 9 afternoon, the former Beatle tied the knot to New York businesswoman Nancy Shevell who he has dated since 2007.
The couple exchanged vows in front of 30 guests including McCartney's pal Ringo Starr and Shevell's relative Barbara Walters. McCartney's daughter Stella designed the bride's dress, which is a long-sleeved, v-neck, knee-length ivory ensemble, as well as the groom's navy blue suit. His youngest daughter, Beatrice acted the the flower girl, wearing a long dress and flower wreath.
McCartney presented his bride with a vintage-style Neil Lane band which boasts 5-carats of square cut diamonds. The just married couple were greeted by photographers outside the Hall. He joked to the photographers and reporters, "What's going on? What are you all doing here?", adding that he felt "married".
Mr. and Mrs. McCartney would hold a party in the evening at his house. According to People, guests would be served with vegetarian food such as salads, polenta, tarts and dumplings. Posh Puds Patisserie provided two wedding cakes, one traditional and one vegan.
There will be another celebration in the States later this month.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle