Kirsten Dunst Earns German Citizenship
Embracing her German roots, Kirsten Dunst reveals that she has acquired double citizenship. In addition to her U.S. citizenship, the 29-year-old has the same citizenship as her father.
"I'm now a real international lady," she told German tabloid B.Z.,"one who can film in Europe without a problem." In fact, her dream would be to act in a German film. Dunst speaks German, though "at a child's level".
The actress also revealed that she often makes a trip to Hamburg to visit relatives. However, she enjoys the larger cities like Berlin. "I would prefer to buy an apartment in Berlin. It's such a young city, and right now so much is happening in Berlin," she said.
Dunst was in Berlin to premiere her latest film "Melancholia" which is directed by Lars von Trier.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7