Kirsten Dunst Earns German Citizenship
Embracing her German roots, Kirsten Dunst reveals that she has acquired double citizenship. In addition to her U.S. citizenship, the 29-year-old has the same citizenship as her father.
"I'm now a real international lady," she told German tabloid B.Z.,"one who can film in Europe without a problem." In fact, her dream would be to act in a German film. Dunst speaks German, though "at a child's level".
The actress also revealed that she often makes a trip to Hamburg to visit relatives. However, she enjoys the larger cities like Berlin. "I would prefer to buy an apartment in Berlin. It's such a young city, and right now so much is happening in Berlin," she said.
Dunst was in Berlin to premiere her latest film "Melancholia" which is directed by Lars von Trier.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group