Kirsten Dunst Earns German Citizenship
Embracing her German roots, Kirsten Dunst reveals that she has acquired double citizenship. In addition to her U.S. citizenship, the 29-year-old has the same citizenship as her father.
"I'm now a real international lady," she told German tabloid B.Z.,"one who can film in Europe without a problem." In fact, her dream would be to act in a German film. Dunst speaks German, though "at a child's level".
The actress also revealed that she often makes a trip to Hamburg to visit relatives. However, she enjoys the larger cities like Berlin. "I would prefer to buy an apartment in Berlin. It's such a young city, and right now so much is happening in Berlin," she said.
Dunst was in Berlin to premiere her latest film "Melancholia" which is directed by Lars von Trier.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week