Kirsten Dunst Earns German Citizenship
Embracing her German roots, Kirsten Dunst reveals that she has acquired double citizenship. In addition to her U.S. citizenship, the 29-year-old has the same citizenship as her father.
"I'm now a real international lady," she told German tabloid B.Z.,"one who can film in Europe without a problem." In fact, her dream would be to act in a German film. Dunst speaks German, though "at a child's level".
The actress also revealed that she often makes a trip to Hamburg to visit relatives. However, she enjoys the larger cities like Berlin. "I would prefer to buy an apartment in Berlin. It's such a young city, and right now so much is happening in Berlin," she said.
Dunst was in Berlin to premiere her latest film "Melancholia" which is directed by Lars von Trier.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!