Kirsten Dunst Earns German Citizenship
Embracing her German roots, Kirsten Dunst reveals that she has acquired double citizenship. In addition to her U.S. citizenship, the 29-year-old has the same citizenship as her father.
"I'm now a real international lady," she told German tabloid B.Z.,"one who can film in Europe without a problem." In fact, her dream would be to act in a German film. Dunst speaks German, though "at a child's level".
The actress also revealed that she often makes a trip to Hamburg to visit relatives. However, she enjoys the larger cities like Berlin. "I would prefer to buy an apartment in Berlin. It's such a young city, and right now so much is happening in Berlin," she said.
Dunst was in Berlin to premiere her latest film "Melancholia" which is directed by Lars von Trier.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal