'The Avengers' Promo: A Glimpse of Thor, Iron Man and Black Widow in New Scenes
A promo video for "The Avengers" has made its way out onto the web. Released by Entertainment Tonight days ahead of the Monday, October 10 airing of an exclusive footage, the preview offers a glimpse at some never-before-seen scenes from the highly anticipated superhero film.
Although it doesn't reveal too much, the video lets out a few shots of Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury, Chris Hemsworth's Thor, Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow and Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark. There's also a quick look at Thor who stands next to what looks like an Iron Man's armor.
Marvel has previously announced that it will release the first official trailer for the comic book adaptation movie on Tuesday, October 11. The studio also promised to bring some fresh footage to New York Comic Con on October 15.
Directed by Joss Whedon, "The Avengers" will bring together Marvel Comics' famous superhero characters to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. In addition to Samuel, Chris, Scarlett and Robert, this much-awaited film also stars Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner and is due to hit U.S. theaters on May 4, 2012.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival