Patricia Arquette Deletes Facebook Page After Harassment
Patricia Arquette has come into conclusion that a celebrity can not befriend random strangers over Facebook. The actress has deactivated her account after one of her "friends" on the social network began harassing her online.
Through an experiment, Arquette wanted to find out whether she could get to know any regular folk as a person. "Could you really become friends? Could you move past all that they had in their mind about you and actually show them the real you?" she wrote on her page and answered, "I would say on a large part yes."
However, Arquette's experiment failed when she received a notice from her security team that a problem had occurred due to "friending" strangers. Without going specifics, the actress wrote, "I ASK YOU NOT TO FRIEND ANYONE HERE THAT YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THIS PAGE DOESN'T REALLY MEAN THEY ARE SAFE!!!!"
Arquette will keep her Twitter account to keep in touch with people she knows well.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny