Patricia Arquette Deletes Facebook Page After Harassment
Patricia Arquette has come into conclusion that a celebrity can not befriend random strangers over Facebook. The actress has deactivated her account after one of her "friends" on the social network began harassing her online.
Through an experiment, Arquette wanted to find out whether she could get to know any regular folk as a person. "Could you really become friends? Could you move past all that they had in their mind about you and actually show them the real you?" she wrote on her page and answered, "I would say on a large part yes."
However, Arquette's experiment failed when she received a notice from her security team that a problem had occurred due to "friending" strangers. Without going specifics, the actress wrote, "I ASK YOU NOT TO FRIEND ANYONE HERE THAT YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THIS PAGE DOESN'T REALLY MEAN THEY ARE SAFE!!!!"
Arquette will keep her Twitter account to keep in touch with people she knows well.
More Patricia Arquette News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'