Patricia Arquette Deletes Facebook Page After Harassment
Patricia Arquette has come into conclusion that a celebrity can not befriend random strangers over Facebook. The actress has deactivated her account after one of her "friends" on the social network began harassing her online.
Through an experiment, Arquette wanted to find out whether she could get to know any regular folk as a person. "Could you really become friends? Could you move past all that they had in their mind about you and actually show them the real you?" she wrote on her page and answered, "I would say on a large part yes."
However, Arquette's experiment failed when she received a notice from her security team that a problem had occurred due to "friending" strangers. Without going specifics, the actress wrote, "I ASK YOU NOT TO FRIEND ANYONE HERE THAT YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THIS PAGE DOESN'T REALLY MEAN THEY ARE SAFE!!!!"
Arquette will keep her Twitter account to keep in touch with people she knows well.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest