Patricia Arquette Deletes Facebook Page After Harassment
Patricia Arquette has come into conclusion that a celebrity can not befriend random strangers over Facebook. The actress has deactivated her account after one of her "friends" on the social network began harassing her online.
Through an experiment, Arquette wanted to find out whether she could get to know any regular folk as a person. "Could you really become friends? Could you move past all that they had in their mind about you and actually show them the real you?" she wrote on her page and answered, "I would say on a large part yes."
However, Arquette's experiment failed when she received a notice from her security team that a problem had occurred due to "friending" strangers. Without going specifics, the actress wrote, "I ASK YOU NOT TO FRIEND ANYONE HERE THAT YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE ON THIS PAGE DOESN'T REALLY MEAN THEY ARE SAFE!!!!"
Arquette will keep her Twitter account to keep in touch with people she knows well.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media