Woody Allen Wants Michelle Obama to Star in His Movie
Woody Allen wants to make America's first lady, Michelle Obama, a movie star. The veteran actor-turned-director has previously cast Carla Bruni, the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in his film and now he has his eyes on Barack Obama's leading lady to also star in his movie someday.
The 75-year-old "Match Point" filmmaker revealed his idea during a recent interview on British television show, "Daybreak". The three-time winner of Academy award said, "If I was in a room with Michell Obama, and I thought she was right for a part, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her."
Allen has previously tapped Bruni to play a museum tour guide in "Midnight in Paris", which also stars Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams and Marion Cotillard. Allen explained that he decided to cast the French first lady on a whim while having dinner with her and her president husband.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season