Woody Allen Wants Michelle Obama to Star in His Movie
Woody Allen wants to make America's first lady, Michelle Obama, a movie star. The veteran actor-turned-director has previously cast Carla Bruni, the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in his film and now he has his eyes on Barack Obama's leading lady to also star in his movie someday.
The 75-year-old "Match Point" filmmaker revealed his idea during a recent interview on British television show, "Daybreak". The three-time winner of Academy award said, "If I was in a room with Michell Obama, and I thought she was right for a part, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her."
Allen has previously tapped Bruni to play a museum tour guide in "Midnight in Paris", which also stars Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams and Marion Cotillard. Allen explained that he decided to cast the French first lady on a whim while having dinner with her and her president husband.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart