Woody Allen Wants Michelle Obama to Star in His Movie
Woody Allen wants to make America's first lady, Michelle Obama, a movie star. The veteran actor-turned-director has previously cast Carla Bruni, the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in his film and now he has his eyes on Barack Obama's leading lady to also star in his movie someday.
The 75-year-old "Match Point" filmmaker revealed his idea during a recent interview on British television show, "Daybreak". The three-time winner of Academy award said, "If I was in a room with Michell Obama, and I thought she was right for a part, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her."
Allen has previously tapped Bruni to play a museum tour guide in "Midnight in Paris", which also stars Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams and Marion Cotillard. Allen explained that he decided to cast the French first lady on a whim while having dinner with her and her president husband.
More Woody Allen News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer