Woody Allen Wants Michelle Obama to Star in His Movie
Woody Allen wants to make America's first lady, Michelle Obama, a movie star. The veteran actor-turned-director has previously cast Carla Bruni, the wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in his film and now he has his eyes on Barack Obama's leading lady to also star in his movie someday.
The 75-year-old "Match Point" filmmaker revealed his idea during a recent interview on British television show, "Daybreak". The three-time winner of Academy award said, "If I was in a room with Michell Obama, and I thought she was right for a part, I wouldn't hesitate to ask her."
Allen has previously tapped Bruni to play a museum tour guide in "Midnight in Paris", which also stars Owen Wilson, Rachel McAdams and Marion Cotillard. Allen explained that he decided to cast the French first lady on a whim while having dinner with her and her president husband.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed