Pixie Lott Is a Tease in 'What Do You Take Me For' Music Video
Pixie Lott might make men drool in a music video for her latest single "What Do You Take Me For". Wearing revealing clothes, the British beauty shows off her leg and busts out sexy moves. The dances were created by a choreographer behind some of Beyonce Knowles' iconic moves.
"What Do You Take Me For" is confirmed for Pixie's upcoming second studio album "Young Foolish Happy". In this song, the blonde singer makes a duet with rapper Pusha T who also makes a cameo appearance in its newly-premiered music video.
Pixie is going to release the new album in the U.K. on November 7. Talking about the title, she once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
Pixie Lott's "What Do You Take Me For" (feat. Pusha T) music video
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns