Pixie Lott Is a Tease in 'What Do You Take Me For' Music Video
Pixie Lott might make men drool in a music video for her latest single "What Do You Take Me For". Wearing revealing clothes, the British beauty shows off her leg and busts out sexy moves. The dances were created by a choreographer behind some of Beyonce Knowles' iconic moves.
"What Do You Take Me For" is confirmed for Pixie's upcoming second studio album "Young Foolish Happy". In this song, the blonde singer makes a duet with rapper Pusha T who also makes a cameo appearance in its newly-premiered music video.
Pixie is going to release the new album in the U.K. on November 7. Talking about the title, she once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star