Pixie Lott Is a Tease in 'What Do You Take Me For' Music Video
Pixie Lott might make men drool in a music video for her latest single "What Do You Take Me For". Wearing revealing clothes, the British beauty shows off her leg and busts out sexy moves. The dances were created by a choreographer behind some of Beyonce Knowles' iconic moves.
"What Do You Take Me For" is confirmed for Pixie's upcoming second studio album "Young Foolish Happy". In this song, the blonde singer makes a duet with rapper Pusha T who also makes a cameo appearance in its newly-premiered music video.
Pixie is going to release the new album in the U.K. on November 7. Talking about the title, she once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed