Pixie Lott Is a Tease in 'What Do You Take Me For' Music Video
Pixie Lott might make men drool in a music video for her latest single "What Do You Take Me For". Wearing revealing clothes, the British beauty shows off her leg and busts out sexy moves. The dances were created by a choreographer behind some of Beyonce Knowles' iconic moves.
"What Do You Take Me For" is confirmed for Pixie's upcoming second studio album "Young Foolish Happy". In this song, the blonde singer makes a duet with rapper Pusha T who also makes a cameo appearance in its newly-premiered music video.
Pixie is going to release the new album in the U.K. on November 7. Talking about the title, she once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
Pixie Lott's "What Do You Take Me For" (feat. Pusha T) music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal