Pixie Lott Is a Tease in 'What Do You Take Me For' Music Video
Pixie Lott might make men drool in a music video for her latest single "What Do You Take Me For". Wearing revealing clothes, the British beauty shows off her leg and busts out sexy moves. The dances were created by a choreographer behind some of Beyonce Knowles' iconic moves.
"What Do You Take Me For" is confirmed for Pixie's upcoming second studio album "Young Foolish Happy". In this song, the blonde singer makes a duet with rapper Pusha T who also makes a cameo appearance in its newly-premiered music video.
Pixie is going to release the new album in the U.K. on November 7. Talking about the title, she once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!