Johnny Depp Eyeing to Star in Biopic About Children's Author Dr. Seuss
Johnny Depp might star as Dr. Seuss a.k.a Theodor Geisel in an upcoming biopic. The Hollywood Reporter said that the "Public Enemies" actor is currently developing a live-action movie about the life of the childern's author and illustrator. He is teaming up with Universal Pictures and is eyeing the project as his starring vehicle.
Through his production banner Infinitum Nihil, the actor, who will soon be seen in upcoming drama "The Rum Diary", is set to produce the untitled Dr. Seuss biopic along with his partner Christi Dembrowski as well as Illumination Entertainment's Christopher Meledandri and David Kennedy. The script, meanwhile, will be written by Keith Bunin.
Dr. Seuss was born in 1904 and was raised in Springfield, Massachusetts before going to college at Dartmouth. In his early years, he drew advertising, comic strips and also political cartoons during the World War II era. In 1950s, he published some books that became worldwide best-sellers. He died in 1991 after loosing battle to throat cancer.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3