Audio Stream: J. Cole and Chris Brown's New Song 'Undercover'
J. Cole and Chris Brown's hook-up song has been unleashed. Called "Undercover", the electro/hip-hop track is recorded for DJ Drama's new star-studded album "Third Power" which is slated to come out in the U.S. on October 11.
"I'm diggin you a lot, now you still catching feelings/ But I'm feeling on your spot, no kidding when I hit it," Breezy croons in the opening. "I be f**king with the lights on, thats the s**t that I'm on/ Give it all I got, Your body and my body/ We be feelin', scratchin', screamin'."
Once Breezy is done with the hook, Cole takes over the next verse. "One thing you should know about me is I never play to lose/ Always aim high and rarely obey the rules/ Never tell my business, if I did, it'd make the news," the Roc Nation MC spits his remarks.
Recalling how Breezy ended up in the song, Drama shared the behind-the-scene story to MTV, "We were searching for tracks for Chris. ... We got something, Chris went in. I thought about it for a minute: Who hasn't he worked with, who hasn't he been on a record with?"
Talking about Cole, the DJ gushed, "J. Cole has definitely been doing his thing." He added, "That's another guy that I have a lot of respect for and am excited for what he's been accomplishing, so we made that allegiance right there; plus, you got some bars from Breezy."
More J. Cole News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris