Ashley Greene Romantically Linked to Spider-Man Musical Star
Ashley Greene might have found a new man in her life. After she was repeatedly spotted backstage with Broadway actor Reeve Carney, words are swirling that the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series is dating the leading man of "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark".
A source told New York Post's Page Six that the new romance blossomed as Reeve's alleged relationship with his co-star Jennifer Damiano fizzled out. "Ashley has been to the show a few times and has been introduced to Reeve's mom," the source added. "While it has been going on for a short time, it already appears pretty serious."
Strengthening Page Six's report was Us Weekly. The publication claimed that a source said in late September, "Ashley has always had a crush on Reeve and he finally was into it." Another source chimed in, "Ashley has been pining after Reeve for a long time. She's super close with Reeve's family and loves spending time with Paris, his sister, when they're both in L.A."
It is further said that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas is trying to keep the romance low-key. Us reported that when the 24-year-old actress hit PH-D at Dream Downtown on Tuesday, October 4, she requested DJ Jesse Marco play LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" just so she could dance with the 28-year-old actor.
More Ashley Greene News
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies