Ashley Greene Romantically Linked to Spider-Man Musical Star
Ashley Greene might have found a new man in her life. After she was repeatedly spotted backstage with Broadway actor Reeve Carney, words are swirling that the Alice Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series is dating the leading man of "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark".
A source told New York Post's Page Six that the new romance blossomed as Reeve's alleged relationship with his co-star Jennifer Damiano fizzled out. "Ashley has been to the show a few times and has been introduced to Reeve's mom," the source added. "While it has been going on for a short time, it already appears pretty serious."
Strengthening Page Six's report was Us Weekly. The publication claimed that a source said in late September, "Ashley has always had a crush on Reeve and he finally was into it." Another source chimed in, "Ashley has been pining after Reeve for a long time. She's super close with Reeve's family and loves spending time with Paris, his sister, when they're both in L.A."
It is further said that the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas is trying to keep the romance low-key. Us reported that when the 24-year-old actress hit PH-D at Dream Downtown on Tuesday, October 4, she requested DJ Jesse Marco play LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" just so she could dance with the 28-year-old actor.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'