Charlize Theron Wants Her High School Lover Back in 'Young Adult' First Trailer
Paramount Pictures has unleashed the first trailer for "Young Adult". The promo video centers on Charlize Theron's eccentric character, Mavis Gary, and sees her smuggling dog to a hotel, causing trouble at a reunion party, drinking too much at a bar and trying to attract a married man.
Mavis is a writer of teen literature who returns to her small hometown to relive her glory days and attempts to get back her high school boyfriend Buddy Slade, who is already married to someone else. When returning home proves more difficult than she thought, she forms an unusual bond with a former classmate who hasn't quite gotten over high school either.
"Young Adult" marks the reunion between director Jason Reitman and writer Diablo Cody who worked together on the Oscar-winning film "Juno". Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on December 9, this black comedy is also supported by Patton Oswalt, Patrick Wilson and Elizabeth Reaser.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed