Charlize Theron Wants Her High School Lover Back in 'Young Adult' First Trailer
Paramount Pictures has unleashed the first trailer for "Young Adult". The promo video centers on Charlize Theron's eccentric character, Mavis Gary, and sees her smuggling dog to a hotel, causing trouble at a reunion party, drinking too much at a bar and trying to attract a married man.
Mavis is a writer of teen literature who returns to her small hometown to relive her glory days and attempts to get back her high school boyfriend Buddy Slade, who is already married to someone else. When returning home proves more difficult than she thought, she forms an unusual bond with a former classmate who hasn't quite gotten over high school either.
"Young Adult" marks the reunion between director Jason Reitman and writer Diablo Cody who worked together on the Oscar-winning film "Juno". Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on December 9, this black comedy is also supported by Patton Oswalt, Patrick Wilson and Elizabeth Reaser.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed