Charlize Theron Wants Her High School Lover Back in 'Young Adult' First Trailer
Paramount Pictures has unleashed the first trailer for "Young Adult". The promo video centers on Charlize Theron's eccentric character, Mavis Gary, and sees her smuggling dog to a hotel, causing trouble at a reunion party, drinking too much at a bar and trying to attract a married man.
Mavis is a writer of teen literature who returns to her small hometown to relive her glory days and attempts to get back her high school boyfriend Buddy Slade, who is already married to someone else. When returning home proves more difficult than she thought, she forms an unusual bond with a former classmate who hasn't quite gotten over high school either.
"Young Adult" marks the reunion between director Jason Reitman and writer Diablo Cody who worked together on the Oscar-winning film "Juno". Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on December 9, this black comedy is also supported by Patton Oswalt, Patrick Wilson and Elizabeth Reaser.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns