Charlize Theron Wants Her High School Lover Back in 'Young Adult' First Trailer
Paramount Pictures has unleashed the first trailer for "Young Adult". The promo video centers on Charlize Theron's eccentric character, Mavis Gary, and sees her smuggling dog to a hotel, causing trouble at a reunion party, drinking too much at a bar and trying to attract a married man.
Mavis is a writer of teen literature who returns to her small hometown to relive her glory days and attempts to get back her high school boyfriend Buddy Slade, who is already married to someone else. When returning home proves more difficult than she thought, she forms an unusual bond with a former classmate who hasn't quite gotten over high school either.
"Young Adult" marks the reunion between director Jason Reitman and writer Diablo Cody who worked together on the Oscar-winning film "Juno". Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on December 9, this black comedy is also supported by Patton Oswalt, Patrick Wilson and Elizabeth Reaser.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign