Charlize Theron Wants Her High School Lover Back in 'Young Adult' First Trailer
Paramount Pictures has unleashed the first trailer for "Young Adult". The promo video centers on Charlize Theron's eccentric character, Mavis Gary, and sees her smuggling dog to a hotel, causing trouble at a reunion party, drinking too much at a bar and trying to attract a married man.
Mavis is a writer of teen literature who returns to her small hometown to relive her glory days and attempts to get back her high school boyfriend Buddy Slade, who is already married to someone else. When returning home proves more difficult than she thought, she forms an unusual bond with a former classmate who hasn't quite gotten over high school either.
"Young Adult" marks the reunion between director Jason Reitman and writer Diablo Cody who worked together on the Oscar-winning film "Juno". Scheduled to hit theaters across the U.S. on December 9, this black comedy is also supported by Patton Oswalt, Patrick Wilson and Elizabeth Reaser.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed