Blake Shelton Gets Loud in 'Footloose' Music Video
Blake Shelton spreads a party fever in a music video which supports his single "Footloose" from the movie of the same name. What started as a quiet night at a drive-in movie theater turns into a raucous block party when the country music singer picks up his guitar and plays his song from the bed of his truck.
The mood of the party is immediately set when the moviegoers gleefully gather around him for a spontaneous dance. On the big screen, the Julianne Hough movie is played showing a lot of footage including the one which sees Kenny Wormald's Ren rehearsing his moves in an empty warehouse.
"Footloose" revolves around Ren, a city youngman who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend Ariel (Hough), he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters.
The movie is supported by Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. The musical dramedy was originally set to be a directing vehicle for "This Is It" helmer Kenny Ortega before he left and Craig Brewer took it over. The film will open in U.S. theaters on October 14.
More Blake Shelton News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip