Blake Shelton Gets Loud in 'Footloose' Music Video
Blake Shelton spreads a party fever in a music video which supports his single "Footloose" from the movie of the same name. What started as a quiet night at a drive-in movie theater turns into a raucous block party when the country music singer picks up his guitar and plays his song from the bed of his truck.
The mood of the party is immediately set when the moviegoers gleefully gather around him for a spontaneous dance. On the big screen, the Julianne Hough movie is played showing a lot of footage including the one which sees Kenny Wormald's Ren rehearsing his moves in an empty warehouse.
"Footloose" revolves around Ren, a city youngman who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend Ariel (Hough), he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters.
The movie is supported by Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. The musical dramedy was originally set to be a directing vehicle for "This Is It" helmer Kenny Ortega before he left and Craig Brewer took it over. The film will open in U.S. theaters on October 14.
Blake Shelton's "Footloose" music video
More Blake Shelton News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'