Blake Shelton Gets Loud in 'Footloose' Music Video
Blake Shelton spreads a party fever in a music video which supports his single "Footloose" from the movie of the same name. What started as a quiet night at a drive-in movie theater turns into a raucous block party when the country music singer picks up his guitar and plays his song from the bed of his truck.
The mood of the party is immediately set when the moviegoers gleefully gather around him for a spontaneous dance. On the big screen, the Julianne Hough movie is played showing a lot of footage including the one which sees Kenny Wormald's Ren rehearsing his moves in an empty warehouse.
"Footloose" revolves around Ren, a city youngman who moves from Chicago to an old fashioned and conservative Beaumont town. Along with his girlfriend Ariel (Hough), he rebels against the town's law that bans public dancing and rock music after a post-dance car accident claimed the lives of five local youngsters.
The movie is supported by Dennis Quaid, Andie MacDowell, Miles Teller, Ray McKinnon and Ziah Colon. The musical dramedy was originally set to be a directing vehicle for "This Is It" helmer Kenny Ortega before he left and Craig Brewer took it over. The film will open in U.S. theaters on October 14.
Blake Shelton's "Footloose" music video
More Blake Shelton News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy