'American Horror Story' 1.02 Preview: A 911 Situation
It is not as peaceful as it was expected when the Harmon family moves from Boston to Los Angeles on "American Horror Story". In the next outing, as Ben learns that their new home is a crime scene for a murder several years ago, Vivien and Violet find themselves in a dangerous situation that is strangely similar to the one from the house's past. But can a 911 call help them?
Also in "Home Invasion" that will air next week on October 12 at 10 P.M. on FX, Ben returns to Boston to put an end to a dark chapter in his life. But first, he sees a patient who has nightmares about being cut in half. He also refuses to treat Tate anymore because of the teen's feelings for Violet.
"American Horror Story" premiere episode on Wednesday, October 5 pulled in 3.2 million total viewers, according to Nielsen. Despite its decent rating, critics were varied with some praising the show's creepy factor. Los Angeles Times' Mary McNamara, however, called it an "occasionally compelling mess of a show."
More American Horror Story News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood