'American Horror Story' 1.02 Preview: A 911 Situation
It is not as peaceful as it was expected when the Harmon family moves from Boston to Los Angeles on "American Horror Story". In the next outing, as Ben learns that their new home is a crime scene for a murder several years ago, Vivien and Violet find themselves in a dangerous situation that is strangely similar to the one from the house's past. But can a 911 call help them?
Also in "Home Invasion" that will air next week on October 12 at 10 P.M. on FX, Ben returns to Boston to put an end to a dark chapter in his life. But first, he sees a patient who has nightmares about being cut in half. He also refuses to treat Tate anymore because of the teen's feelings for Violet.
"American Horror Story" premiere episode on Wednesday, October 5 pulled in 3.2 million total viewers, according to Nielsen. Despite its decent rating, critics were varied with some praising the show's creepy factor. Los Angeles Times' Mary McNamara, however, called it an "occasionally compelling mess of a show."
More American Horror Story News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri