'American Horror Story' 1.02 Preview: A 911 Situation
It is not as peaceful as it was expected when the Harmon family moves from Boston to Los Angeles on "American Horror Story". In the next outing, as Ben learns that their new home is a crime scene for a murder several years ago, Vivien and Violet find themselves in a dangerous situation that is strangely similar to the one from the house's past. But can a 911 call help them?
Also in "Home Invasion" that will air next week on October 12 at 10 P.M. on FX, Ben returns to Boston to put an end to a dark chapter in his life. But first, he sees a patient who has nightmares about being cut in half. He also refuses to treat Tate anymore because of the teen's feelings for Violet.
"American Horror Story" premiere episode on Wednesday, October 5 pulled in 3.2 million total viewers, according to Nielsen. Despite its decent rating, critics were varied with some praising the show's creepy factor. Los Angeles Times' Mary McNamara, however, called it an "occasionally compelling mess of a show."
More American Horror Story News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special