'American Horror Story' 1.02 Preview: A 911 Situation
It is not as peaceful as it was expected when the Harmon family moves from Boston to Los Angeles on "American Horror Story". In the next outing, as Ben learns that their new home is a crime scene for a murder several years ago, Vivien and Violet find themselves in a dangerous situation that is strangely similar to the one from the house's past. But can a 911 call help them?
Also in "Home Invasion" that will air next week on October 12 at 10 P.M. on FX, Ben returns to Boston to put an end to a dark chapter in his life. But first, he sees a patient who has nightmares about being cut in half. He also refuses to treat Tate anymore because of the teen's feelings for Violet.
"American Horror Story" premiere episode on Wednesday, October 5 pulled in 3.2 million total viewers, according to Nielsen. Despite its decent rating, critics were varied with some praising the show's creepy factor. Los Angeles Times' Mary McNamara, however, called it an "occasionally compelling mess of a show."
More American Horror Story News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton