'American Horror Story' 1.02 Preview: A 911 Situation
It is not as peaceful as it was expected when the Harmon family moves from Boston to Los Angeles on "American Horror Story". In the next outing, as Ben learns that their new home is a crime scene for a murder several years ago, Vivien and Violet find themselves in a dangerous situation that is strangely similar to the one from the house's past. But can a 911 call help them?
Also in "Home Invasion" that will air next week on October 12 at 10 P.M. on FX, Ben returns to Boston to put an end to a dark chapter in his life. But first, he sees a patient who has nightmares about being cut in half. He also refuses to treat Tate anymore because of the teen's feelings for Violet.
"American Horror Story" premiere episode on Wednesday, October 5 pulled in 3.2 million total viewers, according to Nielsen. Despite its decent rating, critics were varied with some praising the show's creepy factor. Los Angeles Times' Mary McNamara, however, called it an "occasionally compelling mess of a show."
More American Horror Story News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer