Brian May Wants Lady GaGa to Be Queen's Frontwoman
Brian May is working to solve Queen's "singer problem" so that they can go on a tour again. In a recent interview with The Daily Express, the guitarist revealed Lady GaGa as "someone they've talked about singing, fronting the band with."
Brian was impressed with the Mother Monster after they worked together in her single "You and I" which contains elements of Queen's "We Will Rock You". He said, "I worked with Lady GaGa and she's very creative... She's not just a singer, she writes her own material."
The Mother Monster, however, was not the only singer Brian eyed to collaborate with since he had some other people in his bucket list. "We have talked about doing duets with other people and in a strange way I almost pressed the yes button," he gushed.
"We were debating the idea of a TV show where we have all these guest stars. We didn't press it today but we are still looking at it," he went on before adding that at least one person had agreed to join forces with, "Lady GaGa has said she would like to do something with us."
More Lady GaGa News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby