Brian May Wants Lady GaGa to Be Queen's Frontwoman
Brian May is working to solve Queen's "singer problem" so that they can go on a tour again. In a recent interview with The Daily Express, the guitarist revealed Lady GaGa as "someone they've talked about singing, fronting the band with."
Brian was impressed with the Mother Monster after they worked together in her single "You and I" which contains elements of Queen's "We Will Rock You". He said, "I worked with Lady GaGa and she's very creative... She's not just a singer, she writes her own material."
The Mother Monster, however, was not the only singer Brian eyed to collaborate with since he had some other people in his bucket list. "We have talked about doing duets with other people and in a strange way I almost pressed the yes button," he gushed.
"We were debating the idea of a TV show where we have all these guest stars. We didn't press it today but we are still looking at it," he went on before adding that at least one person had agreed to join forces with, "Lady GaGa has said she would like to do something with us."
More Lady GaGa News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame