Brian May Wants Lady GaGa to Be Queen's Frontwoman
Brian May is working to solve Queen's "singer problem" so that they can go on a tour again. In a recent interview with The Daily Express, the guitarist revealed Lady GaGa as "someone they've talked about singing, fronting the band with."
Brian was impressed with the Mother Monster after they worked together in her single "You and I" which contains elements of Queen's "We Will Rock You". He said, "I worked with Lady GaGa and she's very creative... She's not just a singer, she writes her own material."
The Mother Monster, however, was not the only singer Brian eyed to collaborate with since he had some other people in his bucket list. "We have talked about doing duets with other people and in a strange way I almost pressed the yes button," he gushed.
"We were debating the idea of a TV show where we have all these guest stars. We didn't press it today but we are still looking at it," he went on before adding that at least one person had agreed to join forces with, "Lady GaGa has said she would like to do something with us."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture