Video: Limping Bruce Wayne Using Cane on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman has been caught on video tape limping with a cane as he arrives at an event in Gotham city. The on-set footage was taken during the filming of highly anticipated superhero movie "The Dark Knight Rises" in Los Angeles on Thursday night, October 5.
According to some onlookers on the set, Wayne is seen walking out of his Lamborghini with a leg that seems to be injured. Then he is mobbed by reporters who ask him, "Mr. Wayne, where have you been?", but he ignores them and just walks inside.
The upcoming Batman reboot has been shooting in L.A. since last week. On Saturday, October 1, the Caped Crusader was seen zooming through the streets on his trusty Batpod while over thirty police cruisers were hot on his pursuit.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is due to hit U.S. theaters on July 12, 2012. The DC comic-adapted superhero film stars Christian Bale as the titular character, Tom Hardy as the villainous Bane and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman and Marion Cotillard also support the movie.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says