Video: Limping Bruce Wayne Using Cane on 'Dark Knight Rises' Set
Bruce Wayne a.k.a Batman has been caught on video tape limping with a cane as he arrives at an event in Gotham city. The on-set footage was taken during the filming of highly anticipated superhero movie "The Dark Knight Rises" in Los Angeles on Thursday night, October 5.
According to some onlookers on the set, Wayne is seen walking out of his Lamborghini with a leg that seems to be injured. Then he is mobbed by reporters who ask him, "Mr. Wayne, where have you been?", but he ignores them and just walks inside.
The upcoming Batman reboot has been shooting in L.A. since last week. On Saturday, October 1, the Caped Crusader was seen zooming through the streets on his trusty Batpod while over thirty police cruisers were hot on his pursuit.
Directed by Christopher Nolan, "The Dark Knight Rises" is due to hit U.S. theaters on July 12, 2012. The DC comic-adapted superhero film stars Christian Bale as the titular character, Tom Hardy as the villainous Bane and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman and Marion Cotillard also support the movie.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance