Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Skimpy Swimsuit in New Ad Campaign
Kendall Jenner is flaunting her teen body in new ad campaign for an Australian swimwear brand. Being tapped as the face of White Sands, the half-sister of reality star Kim Kardashian strips down to a deep cut maillot and a floral bikini to model its spring/summer 2012 collection.
On why the company chose the 15-year-old, designer Leah Madden explained, "The collection has both an ethereal and strong side and we wanted a model that could capture both." She added, "As we were casting for the campaign we came across Kendall's portfolio and loved her softness and strength. She actually made it to the top of our list before we knew her background!"
Kendall herself signed with Wilhelmina Models at the age of 13, and made her runway debut at New York Fashion Week in September. She shot the ads in Los Angeles back in July, while her sister Kim shared a behind-the-scenes picture from the photo shoot in early August. Along with the photo, Kim gushed, "How stunning does she look!?!? I couldn't be more proud!!!!"
More Kendall Jenner News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body