Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Skimpy Swimsuit in New Ad Campaign
Kendall Jenner is flaunting her teen body in new ad campaign for an Australian swimwear brand. Being tapped as the face of White Sands, the half-sister of reality star Kim Kardashian strips down to a deep cut maillot and a floral bikini to model its spring/summer 2012 collection.
On why the company chose the 15-year-old, designer Leah Madden explained, "The collection has both an ethereal and strong side and we wanted a model that could capture both." She added, "As we were casting for the campaign we came across Kendall's portfolio and loved her softness and strength. She actually made it to the top of our list before we knew her background!"
Kendall herself signed with Wilhelmina Models at the age of 13, and made her runway debut at New York Fashion Week in September. She shot the ads in Los Angeles back in July, while her sister Kim shared a behind-the-scenes picture from the photo shoot in early August. Along with the photo, Kim gushed, "How stunning does she look!?!? I couldn't be more proud!!!!"
More Kendall Jenner News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her