Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Skimpy Swimsuit in New Ad Campaign
Kendall Jenner is flaunting her teen body in new ad campaign for an Australian swimwear brand. Being tapped as the face of White Sands, the half-sister of reality star Kim Kardashian strips down to a deep cut maillot and a floral bikini to model its spring/summer 2012 collection.
On why the company chose the 15-year-old, designer Leah Madden explained, "The collection has both an ethereal and strong side and we wanted a model that could capture both." She added, "As we were casting for the campaign we came across Kendall's portfolio and loved her softness and strength. She actually made it to the top of our list before we knew her background!"
Kendall herself signed with Wilhelmina Models at the age of 13, and made her runway debut at New York Fashion Week in September. She shot the ads in Los Angeles back in July, while her sister Kim shared a behind-the-scenes picture from the photo shoot in early August. Along with the photo, Kim gushed, "How stunning does she look!?!? I couldn't be more proud!!!!"
More Kendall Jenner News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!