Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Skimpy Swimsuit in New Ad Campaign
Kendall Jenner is flaunting her teen body in new ad campaign for an Australian swimwear brand. Being tapped as the face of White Sands, the half-sister of reality star Kim Kardashian strips down to a deep cut maillot and a floral bikini to model its spring/summer 2012 collection.
On why the company chose the 15-year-old, designer Leah Madden explained, "The collection has both an ethereal and strong side and we wanted a model that could capture both." She added, "As we were casting for the campaign we came across Kendall's portfolio and loved her softness and strength. She actually made it to the top of our list before we knew her background!"
Kendall herself signed with Wilhelmina Models at the age of 13, and made her runway debut at New York Fashion Week in September. She shot the ads in Los Angeles back in July, while her sister Kim shared a behind-the-scenes picture from the photo shoot in early August. Along with the photo, Kim gushed, "How stunning does she look!?!? I couldn't be more proud!!!!"
More Kendall Jenner News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville