Kendall Jenner Strips Down to Skimpy Swimsuit in New Ad Campaign
Kendall Jenner is flaunting her teen body in new ad campaign for an Australian swimwear brand. Being tapped as the face of White Sands, the half-sister of reality star Kim Kardashian strips down to a deep cut maillot and a floral bikini to model its spring/summer 2012 collection.
On why the company chose the 15-year-old, designer Leah Madden explained, "The collection has both an ethereal and strong side and we wanted a model that could capture both." She added, "As we were casting for the campaign we came across Kendall's portfolio and loved her softness and strength. She actually made it to the top of our list before we knew her background!"
Kendall herself signed with Wilhelmina Models at the age of 13, and made her runway debut at New York Fashion Week in September. She shot the ads in Los Angeles back in July, while her sister Kim shared a behind-the-scenes picture from the photo shoot in early August. Along with the photo, Kim gushed, "How stunning does she look!?!? I couldn't be more proud!!!!"
More Kendall Jenner News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics