Video Premiere: Susan Boyle's 'You Have to Be There'
Susan Boyle has debuted a music video to support her new single "You Have to Be There" which is the first offering from her upcoming third studio album. The British singing sensation, who claimed her fame through "Britain's Got Talent", keeps it simple yet classy in this black-and-white clip.
Unlike the other artists, the 50-year-old singer shuns elaborate costume changes, over-the-top choreography and dramatic storyline. She's doing what she does best; belting out the lyrics in high notes. The clip was filmed during her rehearsals at London's Symphony Orchestra home on Old Street.
"Well this song makes a demand on Gods presence, it raises questions as to whether or not he can be there when needed," Boyle said. "It's a powerful song. It was written by Benny & Bjorn from ABBA and originates from their musical Kristina and it's very evocative and emotional."
"You Have to Be There" was showcased live during an episode of "America's Got Talent". Taken from popular Swedish musical "Kristina fran Duvemala", the song is listed in Susan's upcoming third studio album "Someone to Watch Over Me" which is due November 1 in the United States.
Susan Boyle's "You Have to Be There" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal