First Look at Kiefer Sutherland's 'Touch' in Trailer
FOX has given a sneak peek to Kiefer Sutherland's new drama "Touch" by debuting its first trailer. It follows the "24" alum's character named Martin Bohm, a widower and single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son, Jake.
It is Arthur DeWitt, a professor and an expert on children, who convinces Martin that Jake has the ability to see things that no one else can and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events. Martin then realizes that Jake is indeed communicating with numbers.
Now, it's up to Martin to decipher the meaning and connect the numbers to the cast of characters whose lives they affect. This way, he may also find a way to connect with his son.
Coming from "Heroes" creator Tim Kring, "Touch" is described as a "distinct and colorful drama in which science and spirituality intersect." David Mazouz plays Jake, Danny Glover takes the role as Arthur, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw stars as a social worker, Clea Hopkins.
FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the new show and plans to premiere it in spring 2012.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck