First Look at Kiefer Sutherland's 'Touch' in Trailer
FOX has given a sneak peek to Kiefer Sutherland's new drama "Touch" by debuting its first trailer. It follows the "24" alum's character named Martin Bohm, a widower and single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son, Jake.
It is Arthur DeWitt, a professor and an expert on children, who convinces Martin that Jake has the ability to see things that no one else can and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events. Martin then realizes that Jake is indeed communicating with numbers.
Now, it's up to Martin to decipher the meaning and connect the numbers to the cast of characters whose lives they affect. This way, he may also find a way to connect with his son.
Coming from "Heroes" creator Tim Kring, "Touch" is described as a "distinct and colorful drama in which science and spirituality intersect." David Mazouz plays Jake, Danny Glover takes the role as Arthur, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw stars as a social worker, Clea Hopkins.
FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the new show and plans to premiere it in spring 2012.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women