First Look at Kiefer Sutherland's 'Touch' in Trailer
FOX has given a sneak peek to Kiefer Sutherland's new drama "Touch" by debuting its first trailer. It follows the "24" alum's character named Martin Bohm, a widower and single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son, Jake.
It is Arthur DeWitt, a professor and an expert on children, who convinces Martin that Jake has the ability to see things that no one else can and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events. Martin then realizes that Jake is indeed communicating with numbers.
Now, it's up to Martin to decipher the meaning and connect the numbers to the cast of characters whose lives they affect. This way, he may also find a way to connect with his son.
Coming from "Heroes" creator Tim Kring, "Touch" is described as a "distinct and colorful drama in which science and spirituality intersect." David Mazouz plays Jake, Danny Glover takes the role as Arthur, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw stars as a social worker, Clea Hopkins.
FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the new show and plans to premiere it in spring 2012.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown