First Look at Kiefer Sutherland's 'Touch' in Trailer
FOX has given a sneak peek to Kiefer Sutherland's new drama "Touch" by debuting its first trailer. It follows the "24" alum's character named Martin Bohm, a widower and single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his mute 11-year-old son, Jake.
It is Arthur DeWitt, a professor and an expert on children, who convinces Martin that Jake has the ability to see things that no one else can and the patterns that connect seemingly unrelated events. Martin then realizes that Jake is indeed communicating with numbers.
Now, it's up to Martin to decipher the meaning and connect the numbers to the cast of characters whose lives they affect. This way, he may also find a way to connect with his son.
Coming from "Heroes" creator Tim Kring, "Touch" is described as a "distinct and colorful drama in which science and spirituality intersect." David Mazouz plays Jake, Danny Glover takes the role as Arthur, and Gugu Mbatha-Raw stars as a social worker, Clea Hopkins.
FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the new show and plans to premiere it in spring 2012.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'