Sharon Osbourne Explains Why She Had Her Breast Implants Removed
Sharon Osbourne has revealed the real reason behind her brief hiatus from "The Talk". The 58-year-old previously said that she took the break to spend time with husband Ozzy Osbourne, but when returning to her co-hosting seat on Thursday, October 6, she admitted to have had her breast implants removed.
"We didn't leave our home. The only time we left our house was when I had my implants taken out," the "America's Got Talent" judge told her fellow co-hosts. "You know I've been talking about it for ages saying I was going to have them taken out, I was going to have them put as paperweights for Ozzy, the whole nine yards."
Her real reason, however, was more serious than that. "One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other," she recalled. "So I'm looking, thinking, this isn't right." She soon learned from a plastic surgery specialist that one of her implants was leaking, and was advised to take it out.
"So anyway I went and had them taken out," she said, before revealing further, "and it had leaked into the wall of my stomach. So all that saying 'oh, those silicones are lovely,' it's not when it's floating over your old stomach, it's not." Now that she has had the implants removed, she said, "I don't feel like I have a waterbed laying on my chest anymore."
During the chat, Sharon also talked about the engagement of son Jack Osbourne to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly. Having said that she is happy for her 25-year-old son, she additionally gushed, "I like her so much because my son absolutely adores her."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!