Sharon Osbourne Explains Why She Had Her Breast Implants Removed
Sharon Osbourne has revealed the real reason behind her brief hiatus from "The Talk". The 58-year-old previously said that she took the break to spend time with husband Ozzy Osbourne, but when returning to her co-hosting seat on Thursday, October 6, she admitted to have had her breast implants removed.
"We didn't leave our home. The only time we left our house was when I had my implants taken out," the "America's Got Talent" judge told her fellow co-hosts. "You know I've been talking about it for ages saying I was going to have them taken out, I was going to have them put as paperweights for Ozzy, the whole nine yards."
Her real reason, however, was more serious than that. "One morning I woke up and one of my boobies was kind of much longer than the other," she recalled. "So I'm looking, thinking, this isn't right." She soon learned from a plastic surgery specialist that one of her implants was leaking, and was advised to take it out.
"So anyway I went and had them taken out," she said, before revealing further, "and it had leaked into the wall of my stomach. So all that saying 'oh, those silicones are lovely,' it's not when it's floating over your old stomach, it's not." Now that she has had the implants removed, she said, "I don't feel like I have a waterbed laying on my chest anymore."
During the chat, Sharon also talked about the engagement of son Jack Osbourne to aspiring actress Lisa Stelly. Having said that she is happy for her 25-year-old son, she additionally gushed, "I like her so much because my son absolutely adores her."
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair