Britney's Leaked Song 'Everyday' Eerily Similar to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
One of Britney Spears' unreleased songs has leaked out of the vault. Titled "Everyday", the ballad is a powerful one, but it contains some serious similarities with a 2002 standout slow jam called "Beautiful" which was taken from Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album "Stripped".
"Footsteps in the rain, memories wash away/ Beyond the headlight glare, it's kinda dark out there," the Southern Belle croons in the newly-leaked song. "God knows I have seen it's a twisting, winding road/ And everyday the sun comes up again/ a little hope begins/ And it starts with you 'cause you get me through it."
There is no official word as to when the track was recorded. Some suggest that the piano-led tune might be crafted before the "Femme Fatale" era. Words are, it was kept in the leftover pile, despite its potential to bust the chart, due to the eerie similarity with the X-Tina smash hit.
More Britney Spears News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show