Britney's Leaked Song 'Everyday' Eerily Similar to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
One of Britney Spears' unreleased songs has leaked out of the vault. Titled "Everyday", the ballad is a powerful one, but it contains some serious similarities with a 2002 standout slow jam called "Beautiful" which was taken from Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album "Stripped".
"Footsteps in the rain, memories wash away/ Beyond the headlight glare, it's kinda dark out there," the Southern Belle croons in the newly-leaked song. "God knows I have seen it's a twisting, winding road/ And everyday the sun comes up again/ a little hope begins/ And it starts with you 'cause you get me through it."
There is no official word as to when the track was recorded. Some suggest that the piano-led tune might be crafted before the "Femme Fatale" era. Words are, it was kept in the leftover pile, despite its potential to bust the chart, due to the eerie similarity with the X-Tina smash hit.
More Britney Spears News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage