Britney's Leaked Song 'Everyday' Eerily Similar to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
One of Britney Spears' unreleased songs has leaked out of the vault. Titled "Everyday", the ballad is a powerful one, but it contains some serious similarities with a 2002 standout slow jam called "Beautiful" which was taken from Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album "Stripped".
"Footsteps in the rain, memories wash away/ Beyond the headlight glare, it's kinda dark out there," the Southern Belle croons in the newly-leaked song. "God knows I have seen it's a twisting, winding road/ And everyday the sun comes up again/ a little hope begins/ And it starts with you 'cause you get me through it."
There is no official word as to when the track was recorded. Some suggest that the piano-led tune might be crafted before the "Femme Fatale" era. Words are, it was kept in the leftover pile, despite its potential to bust the chart, due to the eerie similarity with the X-Tina smash hit.
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival