Britney's Leaked Song 'Everyday' Eerily Similar to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
One of Britney Spears' unreleased songs has leaked out of the vault. Titled "Everyday", the ballad is a powerful one, but it contains some serious similarities with a 2002 standout slow jam called "Beautiful" which was taken from Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album "Stripped".
"Footsteps in the rain, memories wash away/ Beyond the headlight glare, it's kinda dark out there," the Southern Belle croons in the newly-leaked song. "God knows I have seen it's a twisting, winding road/ And everyday the sun comes up again/ a little hope begins/ And it starts with you 'cause you get me through it."
There is no official word as to when the track was recorded. Some suggest that the piano-led tune might be crafted before the "Femme Fatale" era. Words are, it was kept in the leftover pile, despite its potential to bust the chart, due to the eerie similarity with the X-Tina smash hit.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby