Britney's Leaked Song 'Everyday' Eerily Similar to Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
One of Britney Spears' unreleased songs has leaked out of the vault. Titled "Everyday", the ballad is a powerful one, but it contains some serious similarities with a 2002 standout slow jam called "Beautiful" which was taken from Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album "Stripped".
"Footsteps in the rain, memories wash away/ Beyond the headlight glare, it's kinda dark out there," the Southern Belle croons in the newly-leaked song. "God knows I have seen it's a twisting, winding road/ And everyday the sun comes up again/ a little hope begins/ And it starts with you 'cause you get me through it."
There is no official word as to when the track was recorded. Some suggest that the piano-led tune might be crafted before the "Femme Fatale" era. Words are, it was kept in the leftover pile, despite its potential to bust the chart, due to the eerie similarity with the X-Tina smash hit.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen