Pregnant Beyonce Knowles Is Glowing in 'Countdown' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles flaunts her baby bump in a music video for her latest single "Countdown". Glowing with happiness, she slips into a lot of different costumes including an edgy maternity outfit which shows off her growing belly and channeling the spirit of Audrey Hebpurn by wearing short bangs and cropped black pants.
Having a bun in the over doesn't deter Queen Bey from taking the dance floor. The R&B diva loads this fast-paced video with various energetic routines, looking graceful in her every move including when she joins some backing dancers for ballet and chair numbers. She then closes the video directed by herself and Adira Petty by batting her eyelashes to the camera.
"Countdown" is taken from Beyonce's latest studio album "4". Two days after premiering the single's music video, the wife of Jay-Z is going to take part in Michael Jackson's tribute concert which is set as a star-studded affair at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip