Pregnant Beyonce Knowles Is Glowing in 'Countdown' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles flaunts her baby bump in a music video for her latest single "Countdown". Glowing with happiness, she slips into a lot of different costumes including an edgy maternity outfit which shows off her growing belly and channeling the spirit of Audrey Hebpurn by wearing short bangs and cropped black pants.
Having a bun in the over doesn't deter Queen Bey from taking the dance floor. The R&B diva loads this fast-paced video with various energetic routines, looking graceful in her every move including when she joins some backing dancers for ballet and chair numbers. She then closes the video directed by herself and Adira Petty by batting her eyelashes to the camera.
"Countdown" is taken from Beyonce's latest studio album "4". Two days after premiering the single's music video, the wife of Jay-Z is going to take part in Michael Jackson's tribute concert which is set as a star-studded affair at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'