Pregnant Beyonce Knowles Is Glowing in 'Countdown' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles flaunts her baby bump in a music video for her latest single "Countdown". Glowing with happiness, she slips into a lot of different costumes including an edgy maternity outfit which shows off her growing belly and channeling the spirit of Audrey Hebpurn by wearing short bangs and cropped black pants.
Having a bun in the over doesn't deter Queen Bey from taking the dance floor. The R&B diva loads this fast-paced video with various energetic routines, looking graceful in her every move including when she joins some backing dancers for ballet and chair numbers. She then closes the video directed by herself and Adira Petty by batting her eyelashes to the camera.
"Countdown" is taken from Beyonce's latest studio album "4". Two days after premiering the single's music video, the wife of Jay-Z is going to take part in Michael Jackson's tribute concert which is set as a star-studded affair at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
Beyonce Knowles' "Countdown" music video
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March