Evan Rachel Wood Covers Justin Bieber's 'Baby' on 'Fallon'
Not an obvious fan of Justin Bieber, Evan Rachel Wood covered the teen heartthrob's hit single "Baby" on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon". The "True Blood" actress was on the talk show to promote her latest movie "The Ides of March".
Before performing, Wood demanded a black leather jacket to add some swag and also adjusted her fringe to match Bieber's old hairstyle. Host Jimmy Fallon supported her performance by dancing.
This is not the first time that the 24-year-old actress sang "Baby" for public consumption. She recorded a video of herself singing the tune back in July.
Wood also admitted that she is obsessed with Bieber. Last month she told Marie Claire magazine, "I saw the movie [Never Say Never], and that's what did it. I ended up seeing it three times - in the theaters. One of those times was the director's cut, I'm not even kidding. I got obsessed with the kid."
Never had the chance to meet the singer in person, Wood said, "It's going to be weird if I ever meet him. He's brought so much joy to my life."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March