Evan Rachel Wood Covers Justin Bieber's 'Baby' on 'Fallon'
Not an obvious fan of Justin Bieber, Evan Rachel Wood covered the teen heartthrob's hit single "Baby" on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon". The "True Blood" actress was on the talk show to promote her latest movie "The Ides of March".
Before performing, Wood demanded a black leather jacket to add some swag and also adjusted her fringe to match Bieber's old hairstyle. Host Jimmy Fallon supported her performance by dancing.
This is not the first time that the 24-year-old actress sang "Baby" for public consumption. She recorded a video of herself singing the tune back in July.
Wood also admitted that she is obsessed with Bieber. Last month she told Marie Claire magazine, "I saw the movie [Never Say Never], and that's what did it. I ended up seeing it three times - in the theaters. One of those times was the director's cut, I'm not even kidding. I got obsessed with the kid."
Never had the chance to meet the singer in person, Wood said, "It's going to be weird if I ever meet him. He's brought so much joy to my life."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order