Evan Rachel Wood Covers Justin Bieber's 'Baby' on 'Fallon'
Not an obvious fan of Justin Bieber, Evan Rachel Wood covered the teen heartthrob's hit single "Baby" on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon". The "True Blood" actress was on the talk show to promote her latest movie "The Ides of March".
Before performing, Wood demanded a black leather jacket to add some swag and also adjusted her fringe to match Bieber's old hairstyle. Host Jimmy Fallon supported her performance by dancing.
This is not the first time that the 24-year-old actress sang "Baby" for public consumption. She recorded a video of herself singing the tune back in July.
Wood also admitted that she is obsessed with Bieber. Last month she told Marie Claire magazine, "I saw the movie [Never Say Never], and that's what did it. I ended up seeing it three times - in the theaters. One of those times was the director's cut, I'm not even kidding. I got obsessed with the kid."
Never had the chance to meet the singer in person, Wood said, "It's going to be weird if I ever meet him. He's brought so much joy to my life."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory