Ashton Kutcher Mourning Death of Steve Jobs Amidst Love Child Rumor
Ashton Kutcher is apparently bumped by the death of Steve Jobs. While rumors of his affair continue to dominate media headlines, the star of "Two and a Half Men" mourned the lost of Apple's co-founder through a series of tweets in addition to changing his Twitter avatar in the memory of the late 56-year-old.
"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. - Steve Jobs RIP," the 33-year-old first tweeted. He followed it up with another tweet that read, "Sending love & light to everyone @Apple & the entire Jobs family.Today we lost a Giant who will be missed even by those who didn't know him."
The husband of Demi Moore continued on expressing his sadness in two other postings. "We have all surfed on the wake of Steve Jobs ship. Now we must learn to sail, but we will never forget our skipper," he wrote in one, while in another, he shared, "I never thought I could be so busted up about the loss of someone I never met."
In the meantime, In Touch Weekly has come out with a new claim in Ashton's affair scandal. In its new issue, the tabloid suggested that the actor is having a baby with his mistress, but allegedly dumped her after she found out about the baby news. It was also said that Demi is so humiliated that she lost up to 95 pounds.
Us Weekly, meanwhile, offered details of Ashton's alleged affair on his sixth wedding anniversary. The "No Strings Attached" actor reportedly started his night on September 23 by drinking vodka tonics at Fluxx nightclub. All the while, he looked for women, but according to an eyewitness, he said none of the girls were "hot-tub worthy".
However, when Ashton went back to his suite at the Hard Rock, he met Sara Leal and her friends. Another source spilled after some "hard-core" flirting, the actor was "totally into it" and "within five minutes, they were all naked in the hot tub, making out!"
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?