New Set Photo of 'Man of Steel' Sees Henry Cavill as Scruffy Clark Kent
Henry Cavill has been snapped sporting a scruffy look on the Vancouver set of "Man of Steel". In the middle of rainy weather, the English actor was seen filming some scenes for the upcoming Superman reboot on Wednesday, October 5.
Instead of donning a full costume of Superman, Cavill was photographed wearing untidy clothes while his face is covered with beard. At one point, he was spotted interacting with a scraggly black dog.
Last Sunday, Russell Crowe was also snapped on the set. Unlike Cavill who rocked messy civilian outfit, Crowe was caught on camera wearing a full attire of Jor-El, completed with an "S" symbol on the front and a long red cape.
In the anticipated movie, Cavill plays the titular character, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Lois Lane. Crowe and Ayelet Zurer are set to portray Superman's Kryptonian parents, while Kevin Costner and Diane Lane have been cast to play his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
Currently still shooting in Canada, "Man of Steel" is directed by "Sucker Punch" filmmaker Zack Snyder and produced by "The Dark Knight Rises" helmer Christopher Nolan. The movie is due to hit theaters in the U.S. on June 14, 2012.
More Man of Steel News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary