New Set Photo of 'Man of Steel' Sees Henry Cavill as Scruffy Clark Kent
Henry Cavill has been snapped sporting a scruffy look on the Vancouver set of "Man of Steel". In the middle of rainy weather, the English actor was seen filming some scenes for the upcoming Superman reboot on Wednesday, October 5.
Instead of donning a full costume of Superman, Cavill was photographed wearing untidy clothes while his face is covered with beard. At one point, he was spotted interacting with a scraggly black dog.
Last Sunday, Russell Crowe was also snapped on the set. Unlike Cavill who rocked messy civilian outfit, Crowe was caught on camera wearing a full attire of Jor-El, completed with an "S" symbol on the front and a long red cape.
In the anticipated movie, Cavill plays the titular character, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Lois Lane. Crowe and Ayelet Zurer are set to portray Superman's Kryptonian parents, while Kevin Costner and Diane Lane have been cast to play his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
Currently still shooting in Canada, "Man of Steel" is directed by "Sucker Punch" filmmaker Zack Snyder and produced by "The Dark Knight Rises" helmer Christopher Nolan. The movie is due to hit theaters in the U.S. on June 14, 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures