New Set Photo of 'Man of Steel' Sees Henry Cavill as Scruffy Clark Kent
Henry Cavill has been snapped sporting a scruffy look on the Vancouver set of "Man of Steel". In the middle of rainy weather, the English actor was seen filming some scenes for the upcoming Superman reboot on Wednesday, October 5.
Instead of donning a full costume of Superman, Cavill was photographed wearing untidy clothes while his face is covered with beard. At one point, he was spotted interacting with a scraggly black dog.
Last Sunday, Russell Crowe was also snapped on the set. Unlike Cavill who rocked messy civilian outfit, Crowe was caught on camera wearing a full attire of Jor-El, completed with an "S" symbol on the front and a long red cape.
In the anticipated movie, Cavill plays the titular character, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Lois Lane. Crowe and Ayelet Zurer are set to portray Superman's Kryptonian parents, while Kevin Costner and Diane Lane have been cast to play his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
Currently still shooting in Canada, "Man of Steel" is directed by "Sucker Punch" filmmaker Zack Snyder and produced by "The Dark Knight Rises" helmer Christopher Nolan. The movie is due to hit theaters in the U.S. on June 14, 2012.
More Man of Steel News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account