New Set Photo of 'Man of Steel' Sees Henry Cavill as Scruffy Clark Kent
Henry Cavill has been snapped sporting a scruffy look on the Vancouver set of "Man of Steel". In the middle of rainy weather, the English actor was seen filming some scenes for the upcoming Superman reboot on Wednesday, October 5.
Instead of donning a full costume of Superman, Cavill was photographed wearing untidy clothes while his face is covered with beard. At one point, he was spotted interacting with a scraggly black dog.
Last Sunday, Russell Crowe was also snapped on the set. Unlike Cavill who rocked messy civilian outfit, Crowe was caught on camera wearing a full attire of Jor-El, completed with an "S" symbol on the front and a long red cape.
In the anticipated movie, Cavill plays the titular character, while Amy Adams stars as his girlfriend Lois Lane. Crowe and Ayelet Zurer are set to portray Superman's Kryptonian parents, while Kevin Costner and Diane Lane have been cast to play his adoptive parents. Michael Shannon, Antje Traue and Laurence Fishburne also support the film.
Currently still shooting in Canada, "Man of Steel" is directed by "Sucker Punch" filmmaker Zack Snyder and produced by "The Dark Knight Rises" helmer Christopher Nolan. The movie is due to hit theaters in the U.S. on June 14, 2012.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'