Katy Perry Touches Up 'Teenage Dream' Leftovers for New 'Special' Project
Having tasted a huge success with her second album "Teenage Dream", Katy Perry won't allow unreleased songs from the hit album to be wasted in vain. According to Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, he and the pop singer have teamed up in studio to rework the leftovers from the 2010 summer effort.
"Katy and I went into [the studio] just to address some issues with records that we had done in the past that didn't end up going on Teenage Dream," he revealed their collabo. "So we are in the process of just listening and freshening up things and getting ready for something special she has going on."
The producer, however, was reluctant to share any info about the project. "I don't know what it is, but I know she has something going on because she wants to be in the studio," he teased while being careful not to give away the details. "So that's good. ... I can tell you that Katy likes the studio again; that's always a good thing."
Still, the powerhouse music maker's willing to share one particular song they're currently working on. "This song is really special. It's called 'Dressing Up,' so it's going to be a big record, I think," he said. "It definitely fits. It's right there in what her sensibilities are as a musician and a songwriter. She doesn't change much. She has a very keen musical taste. It'll be really good."
In addition to the secret project, Perry is also prepping for a new music video to promote her latest single "The One That Got Away". She's recently spotted on the set sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up for the video shoot.
More Katy Perry News
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting