Katy Perry Touches Up 'Teenage Dream' Leftovers for New 'Special' Project
Having tasted a huge success with her second album "Teenage Dream", Katy Perry won't allow unreleased songs from the hit album to be wasted in vain. According to Christopher "Tricky" Stewart, he and the pop singer have teamed up in studio to rework the leftovers from the 2010 summer effort.
"Katy and I went into [the studio] just to address some issues with records that we had done in the past that didn't end up going on Teenage Dream," he revealed their collabo. "So we are in the process of just listening and freshening up things and getting ready for something special she has going on."
The producer, however, was reluctant to share any info about the project. "I don't know what it is, but I know she has something going on because she wants to be in the studio," he teased while being careful not to give away the details. "So that's good. ... I can tell you that Katy likes the studio again; that's always a good thing."
Still, the powerhouse music maker's willing to share one particular song they're currently working on. "This song is really special. It's called 'Dressing Up,' so it's going to be a big record, I think," he said. "It definitely fits. It's right there in what her sensibilities are as a musician and a songwriter. She doesn't change much. She has a very keen musical taste. It'll be really good."
In addition to the secret project, Perry is also prepping for a new music video to promote her latest single "The One That Got Away". She's recently spotted on the set sporting a white wig, conservative dress and old-age make-up for the video shoot.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris