'Supernatural': The Winchester Wedding Is Confusing to the Other Brother
Jared Padalecki has gushed on the wedding that will come for one of the Winchester brothers on "Supernatural". While the idea of either Sam or Dean tying the knot surprises fans, the Sam depicter revealed that the boy who, does not get married, is also as surprised as fans.
"The gist of it is that these characters have been through a lot. We've seen Dean in relationships and Sam in relationships," Padalecki said on the set of the CW series without mentioning who will walk down the aisle. "And now it kind of comes out of the blue, but there will be a character who gets married and it is kind of confusing to the other character, but it all spells itself out pretty quickly."
The Winchester nuptials will be featured in the eighth episode of the seventh season which is titled "Season 7, Time for a Wedding". "Both of the boys are involved, and one of them is the groom," executive producer Sera Gamble shared a tidbit about the episode earlier this week. Offering more details, she said the upcoming outing "has elements of meta" and will be "lighter, funnier", but will "not attempt to tread in 'French Mistake' territory."
Despite the odd situation, Sam and Dean's relationship is solid this season. "We're back to relying on each other," Padalecki said. However, with authorities keeping on the brothers' trail, they "kind of have to split up, but obviously keep each other as partners."
On Sam's hallucination issue, Gamble explained, "We think of the kind of crack in his head, the Lucifer issue, as now kind of an ongoing part of his life." She went on saying, "When he figured out the scar thing with his brother at the end of the episode, that's a tool that he now has in his toolbox that he can use moving forward that will help him organize his reality."
"It's not like he's going to erase it. This is something serious and we're thinking permanent that has happened to Sam," Gamble added. "That's probably a more realistic way of addressing the magnitude of being loaded down with all of those soul memories...the wall crashed down."
A new sneak peek to an October 7 episode also sees the brother duo addressing Sam's condition. The clip, which is obtained by E! Online, features Dean asking his brother if he is okay. Sam says he can tell which ones are real and which ones are hallucinations, but he is not sure that it is going to get better.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower