'Criminal Minds' 7.04 Preview: Reliving High School Tragedy
Someone is referencing to an old crime to unleash a new terror in next "Criminal Minds". In the upcoming episode, survivors of a Boise high school massacre return to remember the event that took place 10 years ago, when a new killer with a similar style targets them.
Rossi suspects that the killer is savoring the anticipation of the next attack and now the BAU team must stop him/her from blowing more bombs. Meanwhile, Hotch is worried that his son, Jack, may be a victim of school bullying.
Titled "Painless", the episode will air Wednesday, October 12 at 9/8c on CBS.
The show recently nabbed Charles S. Dutton as a guest star. TV Guide reports the Tony Award nominee and Emmy Award winner will portray a Philadelphia boxing trainer named Tony Colt who learns that his favorite pupil turns out to be a violent serial killer.
In another news, regular cast members Paget Brewster and Thomas Gibson have brushed off an idea that their characters could romance each other. "The idea that Hotch and I might be fooling around in a roundtable room when children are dying somewhere is really not appealing. It's a really hard line to ride, so I don't know if they'll ever write that. I really don't," the Prentiss depicter said.
Gibson also shared the same opinion with his co-star when it comes to the possible Hotch/Prentiss coupling, which was first proposed by fans. "No, no, no.... Not unless it was one of those drunken evenings between Hotch and Prentiss," he declared, reasoning that his character is not someone who would "get involved with anybody he works with."
More Criminal Minds News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage