'Bond 23' Might Have 'Skyfall' as Its New Title
The latest James Bond movie, which tentatively goes under the working title of "Bond 23", might have finally found a suitable title. After it was rumored earlier that it might get the name of "Carthe Blance" or "Red Sky at Night", it is now said that the project could be called "Skyfall".
What Culture! broke the news and claimed that they have found a number of newly registered domains, which are said to be related to Sony Pictures. Those URLs incorporate the word "Skyfall" and "James Bond" in their names, which include "jamesbond-skyfall.com", "skyfall-themovie.net" and "skyfallthemovie.com", quickly sparking speculations that "Skyfall" is likely to be the official title for the next 007 movie.
"Bond 23" is still in early phase of production. Director Sam Mendes will take on the role behind the lens, while Daniel Craig and Judi Dench will reprise their roles as Bond and M respectively. Javier Bardem and Ralph Fiennes are also in the cast ensemble with French beauty Berenice Marlohe being rumored to be the new Bond girl.
While much of its details are still kept under tight wrap, the 23rd installment of the James Bond franchise looks to be released in theaters across the United States on November 9, 2012.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign