'Glee' Finds Love Interest for Coach Beiste in '24' Alum
Coach Beiste will finally step into the dating zone on "Glee". It is reported that the show has found a love interest for McKinley's football coach, who previously admitted that she had never been kissed before Will landed one on her, in Eric Bruskotter.
Bruskotter, who appeared in two episodes of "24" in 2007, lands what is described as a major recurring role of Johnny. According to TVLine, Johnny is a football recruiter who can't take his eyes off of Beiste when visiting the school to scout for talent. It is not clear when this new character will start appearing on the musical series.
Beiste is not the only one who will soon ditch her single status for [SPOILER ALERT!] Brittany and Santana will officially be a couple in episode four, a source tells E! Online. When Santana tries to hide their relationship, Finn will convince her to be herself.
In another "Glee" scoop, it has been reported that Kurt will lose his virginity to Blaine in episode five after a night filled with alcohol. The November 8 outing which is entitled "The First Time" will also mark an important moment for Rachel and Finn who will reportedly take the same big step as Kurt and Blaine will do.
Gleeks, however, have to wait a little longer to see the development in these characters' relationships since the musical series takes a break after the airing of the October 4 episode, and will only return in early November.
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce