Jennifer Aniston Is at Peace With Her Babyless Situation
Jennifer Aniston is nowhere near desperate when it comes to having a baby. The "Horrible Bosses" actress shot down persistent baby rumors, which circle around her since she romances Justin Theroux, in an interview for the Women in Hollywood 2011 issue of Elle magazine.
"It's not what you read. There's no desperation," insisted the former wife of Brad Pitt, who posed in Japanese-inspired satin shorts and a cotton tank top for the magazine. She added, "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"
In the interview, the 42-year-old beauty also spoke of the one time she lost her cool on a set of a movie. "I threw a chair at a director," she recalled. "It wasn't my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly... When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, 'You can't speak to people like that.' I can't tolerate it."
Aside from Jennifer, the Women in Hollywood 2011 issue also featured interview with several other actresses. Among them are Freida Pinto who talked about being the older woman in her relationship with Dev Patel, Michelle Pfeiffer who opened up about plastic surgery and Evan Rachel Wood who spoke of nude scenes.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt