Jennifer Aniston Is at Peace With Her Babyless Situation
Jennifer Aniston is nowhere near desperate when it comes to having a baby. The "Horrible Bosses" actress shot down persistent baby rumors, which circle around her since she romances Justin Theroux, in an interview for the Women in Hollywood 2011 issue of Elle magazine.
"It's not what you read. There's no desperation," insisted the former wife of Brad Pitt, who posed in Japanese-inspired satin shorts and a cotton tank top for the magazine. She added, "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"
In the interview, the 42-year-old beauty also spoke of the one time she lost her cool on a set of a movie. "I threw a chair at a director," she recalled. "It wasn't my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly... When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, 'You can't speak to people like that.' I can't tolerate it."
Aside from Jennifer, the Women in Hollywood 2011 issue also featured interview with several other actresses. Among them are Freida Pinto who talked about being the older woman in her relationship with Dev Patel, Michelle Pfeiffer who opened up about plastic surgery and Evan Rachel Wood who spoke of nude scenes.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'