Jennifer Aniston Is at Peace With Her Babyless Situation
Jennifer Aniston is nowhere near desperate when it comes to having a baby. The "Horrible Bosses" actress shot down persistent baby rumors, which circle around her since she romances Justin Theroux, in an interview for the Women in Hollywood 2011 issue of Elle magazine.
"It's not what you read. There's no desperation," insisted the former wife of Brad Pitt, who posed in Japanese-inspired satin shorts and a cotton tank top for the magazine. She added, "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I'm at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don't want to talk about my relationship?"
In the interview, the 42-year-old beauty also spoke of the one time she lost her cool on a set of a movie. "I threw a chair at a director," she recalled. "It wasn't my proudest moment. He was treating a script supervisor horribly... When the director walked in, I threw a chair at him. I missed, of course. I was like, 'You can't speak to people like that.' I can't tolerate it."
Aside from Jennifer, the Women in Hollywood 2011 issue also featured interview with several other actresses. Among them are Freida Pinto who talked about being the older woman in her relationship with Dev Patel, Michelle Pfeiffer who opened up about plastic surgery and Evan Rachel Wood who spoke of nude scenes.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character