Audio Stream: Willow Smith Hooks Up With Nicki Minaj on 'Fireball'
Willow Smith and Nicki Minaj unleash their "Fireball". It's a new duet song recorded for the "Whip My Hair" hitmaker's upcoming debut album. Like what she did in her chart-busting debut single, the pint-sized singer shows off her fun, sassy side while at the same time staying true to her age.
"I'm the fireball of the party. I'm the fire, I'm the fireball of the party," 10-year-old Willow kicks in the heavy-bass banger. "Watch the fire burn. Burn. Watch me heat it up." Nicki then joins her by throwing some playful verses, "You're real major even though you're a minor/ Your daddy keep you in designer."
Willow's album which is yet to be titled is close to finish. One of the producers, Jukebox, recently told MTV, "I did like eight, nine songs on Willow, so right now, we're in the process of just trying to close out the album. It's just the whole process. You got to think about it: She's a 10-year old girl. She's gotta have a life, she's gotta be a kid."
"Willow is kind of a combination of what 'Whip My Hair' was. Willow just isn't a pop star, she isn't just an urban artist; she's very international," the music maker dished on what to expect from the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. "A lot of her music has a very big influence of everything from rock to pop to hip-hop."
"Fireball" audio stream:
Willow Smith writing a song:
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host