Audio Stream: Willow Smith Hooks Up With Nicki Minaj on 'Fireball'
Willow Smith and Nicki Minaj unleash their "Fireball". It's a new duet song recorded for the "Whip My Hair" hitmaker's upcoming debut album. Like what she did in her chart-busting debut single, the pint-sized singer shows off her fun, sassy side while at the same time staying true to her age.
"I'm the fireball of the party. I'm the fire, I'm the fireball of the party," 10-year-old Willow kicks in the heavy-bass banger. "Watch the fire burn. Burn. Watch me heat it up." Nicki then joins her by throwing some playful verses, "You're real major even though you're a minor/ Your daddy keep you in designer."
Willow's album which is yet to be titled is close to finish. One of the producers, Jukebox, recently told MTV, "I did like eight, nine songs on Willow, so right now, we're in the process of just trying to close out the album. It's just the whole process. You got to think about it: She's a 10-year old girl. She's gotta have a life, she's gotta be a kid."
"Willow is kind of a combination of what 'Whip My Hair' was. Willow just isn't a pop star, she isn't just an urban artist; she's very international," the music maker dished on what to expect from the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. "A lot of her music has a very big influence of everything from rock to pop to hip-hop."
"Fireball" audio stream:
Willow Smith writing a song:
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves