Audio Stream: Willow Smith Hooks Up With Nicki Minaj on 'Fireball'
Willow Smith and Nicki Minaj unleash their "Fireball". It's a new duet song recorded for the "Whip My Hair" hitmaker's upcoming debut album. Like what she did in her chart-busting debut single, the pint-sized singer shows off her fun, sassy side while at the same time staying true to her age.
"I'm the fireball of the party. I'm the fire, I'm the fireball of the party," 10-year-old Willow kicks in the heavy-bass banger. "Watch the fire burn. Burn. Watch me heat it up." Nicki then joins her by throwing some playful verses, "You're real major even though you're a minor/ Your daddy keep you in designer."
Willow's album which is yet to be titled is close to finish. One of the producers, Jukebox, recently told MTV, "I did like eight, nine songs on Willow, so right now, we're in the process of just trying to close out the album. It's just the whole process. You got to think about it: She's a 10-year old girl. She's gotta have a life, she's gotta be a kid."
"Willow is kind of a combination of what 'Whip My Hair' was. Willow just isn't a pop star, she isn't just an urban artist; she's very international," the music maker dished on what to expect from the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. "A lot of her music has a very big influence of everything from rock to pop to hip-hop."
"Fireball" audio stream:
Willow Smith writing a song:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake