Audio Stream: Willow Smith Hooks Up With Nicki Minaj on 'Fireball'
Willow Smith and Nicki Minaj unleash their "Fireball". It's a new duet song recorded for the "Whip My Hair" hitmaker's upcoming debut album. Like what she did in her chart-busting debut single, the pint-sized singer shows off her fun, sassy side while at the same time staying true to her age.
"I'm the fireball of the party. I'm the fire, I'm the fireball of the party," 10-year-old Willow kicks in the heavy-bass banger. "Watch the fire burn. Burn. Watch me heat it up." Nicki then joins her by throwing some playful verses, "You're real major even though you're a minor/ Your daddy keep you in designer."
Willow's album which is yet to be titled is close to finish. One of the producers, Jukebox, recently told MTV, "I did like eight, nine songs on Willow, so right now, we're in the process of just trying to close out the album. It's just the whole process. You got to think about it: She's a 10-year old girl. She's gotta have a life, she's gotta be a kid."
"Willow is kind of a combination of what 'Whip My Hair' was. Willow just isn't a pop star, she isn't just an urban artist; she's very international," the music maker dished on what to expect from the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. "A lot of her music has a very big influence of everything from rock to pop to hip-hop."
"Fireball" audio stream:
Willow Smith writing a song:
More Willow Smith News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'