Kristen Stewart Admits to Having 'English Boyfriend'
Although she still avoids mentioning name, Kristen Stewart reveals for the first time that she is dating an English boy. It's a long-running speculation that Stewart has been in a romantic relationship with her "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, who was born and raised in London.
It was to British GQ that she opened up more than usual. The actress said during her cover photoshoot that she is hoping to explore the U.K. more during her time filming "Snow White and the Hunstman", adding "because my boyfriend is English". The note was taken by the interviewer and brought up as a subject again the next day during their interview.
"I never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me," the 21-year-old star said. The interviewer told her that fans have known about her long-term relationship by now and she responded, "Yeah, I know it is. So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it's like, come on guys, it's so obvious!"
The frank answers went on, "I don't think you realize what a big deal it is for people. Well, it is a big deal. They would be 'Oh. My. God'. There would also be still a 50/50 split. Some people would still be, 'See, told you they're not together'. I don't worry about it at all. It's just one of those things."
She continued, "I'm selfish. I'm like, 'That's mine!' And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It's a funny little game to play and it's a slippery slope. I always say to myself I'm never going to give anything away because there's never any point or benefit for me."
To another magazine, Glamour, she offered tips on how to keep a relationship romantic. "Hmm ... good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an a**hole. That's my advice," she said. "Don't be mean. Don't take sh**. Don't settle."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'