Kristen Stewart Admits to Having 'English Boyfriend'
Although she still avoids mentioning name, Kristen Stewart reveals for the first time that she is dating an English boy. It's a long-running speculation that Stewart has been in a romantic relationship with her "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, who was born and raised in London.
It was to British GQ that she opened up more than usual. The actress said during her cover photoshoot that she is hoping to explore the U.K. more during her time filming "Snow White and the Hunstman", adding "because my boyfriend is English". The note was taken by the interviewer and brought up as a subject again the next day during their interview.
"I never would have said that if I knew you were interviewing me," the 21-year-old star said. The interviewer told her that fans have known about her long-term relationship by now and she responded, "Yeah, I know it is. So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it's like, come on guys, it's so obvious!"
The frank answers went on, "I don't think you realize what a big deal it is for people. Well, it is a big deal. They would be 'Oh. My. God'. There would also be still a 50/50 split. Some people would still be, 'See, told you they're not together'. I don't worry about it at all. It's just one of those things."
She continued, "I'm selfish. I'm like, 'That's mine!' And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It's a funny little game to play and it's a slippery slope. I always say to myself I'm never going to give anything away because there's never any point or benefit for me."
To another magazine, Glamour, she offered tips on how to keep a relationship romantic. "Hmm ... good relationship advice for me tends to be being honest and knowing yourself. Don't be an a**hole. That's my advice," she said. "Don't be mean. Don't take sh**. Don't settle."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'