Black Eyed Peas Cancel Performance at Michael Jackson Tribute
One of the acts contributing to this Saturday, October 8 tribute event for Michael Jackson has pulled out of their commitments. Promoters said that Black Eyed Peas have suddenly become "unable to perform" due to "unavoidable circumstances".
"It is with regret that we announce the removal of Black Eyed Peas from the Michael Forever bill, but I look forward to a great night with other earth-shattering artists," Chris Hunt, CEO of Global Live Events, said in a statement.
Despite losing one of the performers, the show will boast performances by Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Gladys Knight, Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and Smokey Robinson among others. Beyonce Knowles, who is pregnant with her first child, has agreed to appear in a videotaped performance.
Reps of the Black Eyed Peas have not come forward with an explanation. Due to take place at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, the concert has received opposition from some of the Jackson family members. Jermaine and Randy Jackson thought it is inappropriate to conduct such event while the manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray is still going on.
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked