'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Has a New Boyfriend
Emily Maynard has moved on from her broken engagement to "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack. The mother of one is dating Carolina Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey who was introduced to her through a set-up blind date.
It was previously thought that Maynard was dating Michelle Money's brother Doug, judging from the number of photos that they have taken together in the past few weeks. But it turns out, Maynard is secretly seeing Shockey after their dinner at BLT Steak in Charlotte's Ritz-Carlton hotel. A mutual friend on the Panthers staff played the matchmaker. "They've been out five times," said the pal. "Emily thinks Jeremy is nice, but she's just having fun!"
Maynard has remained mum about the new relationship but tweeted, "Reminds me that maybe my 'bad days' aren't so bad. God has blessed me with too much to ever be anything but thankful and HAPPY!"
Maynard split from Womack in June after their whirlwind romance on the ABC reality show.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera