'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Has a New Boyfriend
Emily Maynard has moved on from her broken engagement to "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack. The mother of one is dating Carolina Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey who was introduced to her through a set-up blind date.
It was previously thought that Maynard was dating Michelle Money's brother Doug, judging from the number of photos that they have taken together in the past few weeks. But it turns out, Maynard is secretly seeing Shockey after their dinner at BLT Steak in Charlotte's Ritz-Carlton hotel. A mutual friend on the Panthers staff played the matchmaker. "They've been out five times," said the pal. "Emily thinks Jeremy is nice, but she's just having fun!"
Maynard has remained mum about the new relationship but tweeted, "Reminds me that maybe my 'bad days' aren't so bad. God has blessed me with too much to ever be anything but thankful and HAPPY!"
Maynard split from Womack in June after their whirlwind romance on the ABC reality show.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage