'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Has a New Boyfriend
Emily Maynard has moved on from her broken engagement to "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack. The mother of one is dating Carolina Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey who was introduced to her through a set-up blind date.
It was previously thought that Maynard was dating Michelle Money's brother Doug, judging from the number of photos that they have taken together in the past few weeks. But it turns out, Maynard is secretly seeing Shockey after their dinner at BLT Steak in Charlotte's Ritz-Carlton hotel. A mutual friend on the Panthers staff played the matchmaker. "They've been out five times," said the pal. "Emily thinks Jeremy is nice, but she's just having fun!"
Maynard has remained mum about the new relationship but tweeted, "Reminds me that maybe my 'bad days' aren't so bad. God has blessed me with too much to ever be anything but thankful and HAPPY!"
Maynard split from Womack in June after their whirlwind romance on the ABC reality show.
More Emily Maynard News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role