'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Has a New Boyfriend
Emily Maynard has moved on from her broken engagement to "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack. The mother of one is dating Carolina Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey who was introduced to her through a set-up blind date.
It was previously thought that Maynard was dating Michelle Money's brother Doug, judging from the number of photos that they have taken together in the past few weeks. But it turns out, Maynard is secretly seeing Shockey after their dinner at BLT Steak in Charlotte's Ritz-Carlton hotel. A mutual friend on the Panthers staff played the matchmaker. "They've been out five times," said the pal. "Emily thinks Jeremy is nice, but she's just having fun!"
Maynard has remained mum about the new relationship but tweeted, "Reminds me that maybe my 'bad days' aren't so bad. God has blessed me with too much to ever be anything but thankful and HAPPY!"
Maynard split from Womack in June after their whirlwind romance on the ABC reality show.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia