'Bachelor' Winner Emily Maynard Has a New Boyfriend
Emily Maynard has moved on from her broken engagement to "The Bachelor" star Brad Womack. The mother of one is dating Carolina Panthers tight end Jeremy Shockey who was introduced to her through a set-up blind date.
It was previously thought that Maynard was dating Michelle Money's brother Doug, judging from the number of photos that they have taken together in the past few weeks. But it turns out, Maynard is secretly seeing Shockey after their dinner at BLT Steak in Charlotte's Ritz-Carlton hotel. A mutual friend on the Panthers staff played the matchmaker. "They've been out five times," said the pal. "Emily thinks Jeremy is nice, but she's just having fun!"
Maynard has remained mum about the new relationship but tweeted, "Reminds me that maybe my 'bad days' aren't so bad. God has blessed me with too much to ever be anything but thankful and HAPPY!"
Maynard split from Womack in June after their whirlwind romance on the ABC reality show.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos