Eddie Cibrian Injured at 'Playboy Club' Set but 'OK'
A series of bad luck followed Eddie Cibrian. Just a few hours after his new show "The Playboy Club" got canceled by NBC, the actor was hurt on the Chicago set of the series. He reportedly suffered a deep gash on his right heel which was caught under a 200-lb steel door.
Cibrian was quickly rushed to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His wife LeAnn Rimes wrote on Twitter, "Thanks everyone for your well wishes about Eddie. He's in bed and ok. much love." She added that he's "super sore".
Despite getting the ax, "The Playboy Club" will continue filming in hope that other network will be interested in buying. Beside lack of good ratings, the cancellation was driven by PTC's protest of its sexuality content.
Earlier this week, a 20-year-old motorist driving with a suspended license and suspected to be under the influence crashed into Cibrian and Rimes' home in Hidden Hills, California. "To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad. My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly," the singer tweeted.
More Eddie Cibrian News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?