Eddie Cibrian Injured at 'Playboy Club' Set but 'OK'
A series of bad luck followed Eddie Cibrian. Just a few hours after his new show "The Playboy Club" got canceled by NBC, the actor was hurt on the Chicago set of the series. He reportedly suffered a deep gash on his right heel which was caught under a 200-lb steel door.
Cibrian was quickly rushed to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His wife LeAnn Rimes wrote on Twitter, "Thanks everyone for your well wishes about Eddie. He's in bed and ok. much love." She added that he's "super sore".
Despite getting the ax, "The Playboy Club" will continue filming in hope that other network will be interested in buying. Beside lack of good ratings, the cancellation was driven by PTC's protest of its sexuality content.
Earlier this week, a 20-year-old motorist driving with a suspended license and suspected to be under the influence crashed into Cibrian and Rimes' home in Hidden Hills, California. "To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad. My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly," the singer tweeted.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'