Eddie Cibrian Injured at 'Playboy Club' Set but 'OK'
A series of bad luck followed Eddie Cibrian. Just a few hours after his new show "The Playboy Club" got canceled by NBC, the actor was hurt on the Chicago set of the series. He reportedly suffered a deep gash on his right heel which was caught under a 200-lb steel door.
Cibrian was quickly rushed to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His wife LeAnn Rimes wrote on Twitter, "Thanks everyone for your well wishes about Eddie. He's in bed and ok. much love." She added that he's "super sore".
Despite getting the ax, "The Playboy Club" will continue filming in hope that other network will be interested in buying. Beside lack of good ratings, the cancellation was driven by PTC's protest of its sexuality content.
Earlier this week, a 20-year-old motorist driving with a suspended license and suspected to be under the influence crashed into Cibrian and Rimes' home in Hidden Hills, California. "To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad. My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly," the singer tweeted.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle