Eddie Cibrian Injured at 'Playboy Club' Set but 'OK'
A series of bad luck followed Eddie Cibrian. Just a few hours after his new show "The Playboy Club" got canceled by NBC, the actor was hurt on the Chicago set of the series. He reportedly suffered a deep gash on his right heel which was caught under a 200-lb steel door.
Cibrian was quickly rushed to Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His wife LeAnn Rimes wrote on Twitter, "Thanks everyone for your well wishes about Eddie. He's in bed and ok. much love." She added that he's "super sore".
Despite getting the ax, "The Playboy Club" will continue filming in hope that other network will be interested in buying. Beside lack of good ratings, the cancellation was driven by PTC's protest of its sexuality content.
Earlier this week, a 20-year-old motorist driving with a suspended license and suspected to be under the influence crashed into Cibrian and Rimes' home in Hidden Hills, California. "To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad. My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly," the singer tweeted.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed